Chapter 1: The After Party.

It's 11:45 pm of a summer night in the City of Musutafu, Japan. We find ourselves with a dark sky full of starts, thousands of city lights that respond to it's presence and a gentle breeze that travels through the almost empty streets. Tonight it's so quiet and calm , that it's impossible to think that something can disturb it's peace, or maybe not...

The majority of students in Height Alliance of UA academy were already asleep by this time, however this wasn't the case for the students of class 1-A. The light reflected through the windows and the distant sound of music coming from inside it's wall made the dormitory of class 1-A stand out among the others. What is the reason? you may ask, well the answer it's quite simple really. It's kaminari's birthday party. The idea was initially brought out by Mineta, but it was Mina and Kirishima who ended up going all out in making the preparations for the party and organizing everybody with different tasks. In the living room, there is a giant table full of different types of Japanese food and drinks, from Okonomiyaki to Soba. All of these thanks to the efforts of Rikido sato, Izuku midoriya, Koji koda, and Katsuki bakugou ( who spent the whole time swearing and complaining about having to work with Deku). Jiro's stereo system is connected to the tv, with the sole purpose of playing the most recent and popular songs in Japan for two hours straight. There are a least five different types of card games, all put together by Toru and Choji. Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, Uraraka, Mina and Kirishima were responsible for the decoration of the place,which included Balloons of different colors taped to the walls , party garlands hanging from the ceiling, and a giant poster with the words : Happy birthday Denki, we love you!! and a drawing of him. Tsuyu, Ojiro, Tokoyami, Aoyama and Lida were responsible for keeping Kaminari away from the dorms by any means necessary until 10 pm, which was the time everybody agreed on to start the party. Sero and mineta only moved some of the furniture so they could have more space, after that they just tried every single drink and food in the table, even before the party started. Stop doing that, you bastards!! was all Bakugou said everytime he caught them in the act.

The party is coming to an end and everybody is having an amazing time. Mina, Toru, Uraraka, Kaminari and Kirishima are all moving their bodies to the rhythm of the pop songs being played. Laughs and screams of excitement coming from one of the tables where Tsuyu, Sero, Aoyama, Choji, and Koda are having a duel of Yu Gi Oh cards that seems to never end. meanwhile, Todoroki, Jiro, Tokoyami, Mineta and Lida ( who at the same time was keeping an eye in every movement Mineta took, ready to stop any pervert act) are too busy trying every single dish and drink in the table. Bakugou was sitting by himself in a sofa, until Uraraka grabbed his hand and pull him into the " dance floor". what the heck are doing? let me go!! yelled Bakugou in response to Uraraka's action. such response didn't stand a chance against a warm smile and a " just for tonight, ok?" from the gravity girl. so, he looked away to hide the blush now in his angry face as he grabs her by the waist while she puts both hands on his shoulders. It feels so nice to have some time to relax and have fun taking into consideration all the stress, work and even danger that only hero courses can cause to any student. Everybody inside their own little world, enjoying every second of it , and so into them that no one notices the absence of two of their classmates. The absence of the protagonists of this story, Momo yaoyorozu and Izuku midoriya.

The fact that none of their classmate seems to notice their absence is actually essential. Essential for discretion that this type of situations require due to the severity of it's nature and the damage it can cause if the wrong person holds knowledge of them. A situation that given the right circumstances can easily exploit three basic human feelings at it's maximum level. Love, Lust and Fear. It's Izuku's and Momo's first time...

It's 11:50 pm, and as luck will have it, House of balloons by the Weeknd can be heard in the entire building, setting up the mood for what is to come. 10 more minutes and the clock will mark the end of Kaminari's party, however it will also mark the beginning of a new one , with Izuku's room as location, and Lust and fear as special guests. In a way, you could say that it's also a conflict, The famous conflict of Love vs Reason. Izuku Midoriya, his 30 All Might figures on top of the desk , the red sneakers that he started wearing last year, the white shirt he was wearing a few minutes ago now in the floor, and the darkness that could easily take over his room if it wasn't for the dim light produced by his bedside lamp, are all now witnesses. Witnesses of an event that Izuku never thought he was going to be part of, not even in his wildest dream. Life it's quite unpredictable, something he knew damn well after his miraculous encounter with All Might a few months ago, the most painful secret that his mom revealed to him and now with the matter at hand. Midoriya found himself shirtless, laying on his bed facing up, his green emerald eyes wide open, his cheeks showing the reddest blush that his blood vessel can produce, His whole body slightly trembling and his heart beating so fast, that it could explode any second. The fact that he hasn't passed out yet remains a mystery.

Momo Yaoyorozu, the vice president of class 1-A and probably one the most beautiful girls in UA academy, also found herself in a situations that never crossed her mind before. Letting her long black hair fall, resting her entire body on top of Midoriya's, her arms finding their way around his neck, while placing kisses on his cheeks, wearing only a black skirt, now that her pink blouse and black bra rest in the floor, right next to her white slippers and Deku's red sneakers. Just like Izuku, her heart rate it's out of control and the trembling of her body starts to be noticeable.

So, there they are, so ready to be possessed for their emotions and the same time so scared of what this can bring. Ready to get on the roller coaster of thrill and desire, that may end up in chaos. For a moment, She looks into his green eyes. Trying to find the answer to the question. a question they've been asking themselves, since they entered the room. Is it okay to do this? . However, it's pointless to ask such question now, because every part of their body it's telling them that there's no turning back, that Reason never stood a chance against their love, and that Lust took control over them the moment they closed the door. So, they both smile, knowing that there's no consequence in this life and the other that can stop their desire to enjoy each other, The desire to become one. And with a kiss in the lips, they started their after party.

You may be confused and asking yourself how things got up to this point, but don't worry since it's my duty to answer that question, however we will do this slowly, so settle down and grab a drink, because in the next few chapters I will tell the whole story. The story of how Izuku midoriya and Momo Yaoyoruzu fell in love in a night of disaster.