Christmas Night Sleepover

[In this chapter, you were unable to spend the holiday with your slasher but he made an effort to still sneak in at night to stay with you.]

Michael Myers:
Your father showed up unannounced on Christmas and you had to rush Michael out of the house, telling him to hide out nearby in the woods while your dad was here. You felt terrible rushing him out into the cold, but he'd manage... probably. Your day was pretty normal otherwise, your dad brought you gifts and helped cook a small dinner for the both of you and then you watched a couple Christmas movies and head to bed.

You were anxious about going to bed with him out in the cold, but you eventually drifted off to sleep- only to wake up to a creak on your floor. You sat up quickly in your bed and panted as your eyes darted around, searching for a figure. Then you saw it, a tall and dark figure looming over your bed. Your heart was racing but you realized who it was and you sighed.

"Michael, I told you to stay out of the house until he leaves...! You're gonna get caught!" He wasn't even wearing his mask, he ignored you and kept coming closer to your bed. "Come on, you can't stay," you said as you pointed to the window. He continued to ignore you and crawled onto the bed, slithering underneath your covers and EASILY overpowering you as you tried to push him away.

He curled up on top of you and shivered slightly, you could feel his face and hands were FREEZING and you felt so bad. Maybe he can stay and warm up... He can probably get himself hidden before your dad wakes up anyway. You sighed and lay back down, pulling the covers over him more and kissing his head gently.

He buried his face into your warm chest and after a while he stopped shivering and had fallen asleep on you, curled up like a giant cat.

Bubba Sawyer:
Bubba had lost the argument to let you join in on the Christmas celebration and had been forbidden to see you at all on the holiday by his family. You hate them so much, you wanted nothing more than to spend the day with the man you love but they refused and he had to listen. There's no reason why can't disobey them, but he just won't...

You spent the day miserable and alone in the little shed moping around without Bubba. Usually you had stuff to do when Bubba was busy but today you had nothing. No chores, no fun activities, nothing... You went to bed early hoping you could make time pass by you faster, but you were woken up by loud noises outside.

You sat up confused and rubbed your eyes, looking around the dark shed. Suddenly the door opened and Bubba tumbled through loudly, making you flinch. He was carrying a plate of cookies which he set on the table before closing (and fixing, as he just broke it) the door. You jumped off the mattress and ran to him, flinging yourself into his arms excitedly. He GLADLY caught you and squeezed you tight, embracing you in a warm hug with happy little whimpers like a puppy.

He carefully laid back on the mattress with you on top of him and he laid a hand on your waist gently, loving the closeness of you snuggling into him. He apparently would disobey his family for you...

You planted kisses all over his unmasked face, so sweet and framed with dark scruffy curls. "I missed you so much all day," you whispered. He smiled widely and started rubbing your back slowly and lightly, soothing your loneliness all day immediately.

Bo Sinclair:
You were hoping Bo would come visit you for Christmas but he was busy spending it with his brothers and setting up the town for tourists off the highway. He was going to be busy the majority of the day and sadly informed you that he probably wouldn't be able to come over until late in the afternoon around dinner. It was better than nothing though, so you waited patiently all day for him. He never came though...