The love begins

"Who art thou bee?!"The ogre goddess yelled at Barry "I-I am Barry...Barry the sobbing bee your goddess..."Barry said,his cheeks went red "and who a-are you?"He asked,cheeks still red.
"I am Shrek the ogre and this is my swamp"He said"now come with me Barry thy bee.Let me show ye around"He said while grabbing his hand.
Barry blushed hard and could she Shrek also blushing a little bit.They walked into the house of wood and moss.Barry then saw an ugly ogre with long sausage fingers laying on the couch with bottles of wine around her.
"That's my slutty/thot/whore/hooker wife Fiona.I hate cuz she keep cheating on meh"Shrek sighed"I just want her gone"He continued.
"Wow"Barry said"She does look like a slut/thot/whore/hooker"He also said."I know right-"Shrek started but was interrupted.He could feel Barry's smol finger touch his lips "Shhh...we can talk about this later"He said with a wink.
Shrek blushed and excused himself to go to the bathroom.Just then,Fiona woke up "WhO tHe FrIcK iS yOu?"She asked in a drunk voice."Shut up nobody cares bout you mate"He said.
Fiona quickly got up and ran towards Barry but Barry was prepared.His hand suddenly grew huge and grabbed Fiona's slutty neck and proceeded to break her arms and legs."How bout that mate"He said then killed her cuz ya.
Fiona screamed and Shrek came running in wearing a maid costume."woah dude u look hot af"said Barry getting a nosebleed "O-oh thank you~UwU"He said blushing.He noticed Fiona was dead but didn't care.
Shrek grabbed Barry by his waist cuz Barry grew to his size cuz that can happen.Then Shrek said,"Kiss me bee daddy~" then they kiss or whatever blah blah blah.
Barry stops and says,"one moment" and walks out of the room.Meanwhile,Shrek starts dancing smexy cuz he's thicc.Barry comes into the room wearing a swimsuit.
"Let's go swimming~"He said.