Chapter 3

From Love Team 2 (C)

Azalea

When I was bombed in Iraq, it came as a surprise.

Of course it is a warzone but I have survived longer than I expected, so I thought that time and day that I am somehow indestructible.

Today is different.

I am so nervous!

Like there are hundreds of eagles stirring inside my body.

I monitor from time to time. I am securing everything.

I have to pop some sleeping pills last night. I have to rest but my mind is over working. I need all the energy I can get. So after I secured everything for our departure, I took meds to fall asleep.

The moment I woke up, my minds is blowing up again. I called the men that's gonna wait for us at the airport.

The twins were already in the villa.

When we arrived at NAIA, I secured the airport first. I called all our men to check if they were on their proper posts.

We arrived at the hotel safely.

I met my lady boss' parents.

Her father is quiet and reserved but her mother is....

Opposite?

She is talking non-stop.

Boss Deanna gestured me to go outside. We went to my room and there she asked me if there is any untoward incident. So far, everything is going smoothly.

Half an hour before the dinner, the couple went out of their room.

Maam Jema is,

Stunningly, gorgeously, beautiful.

It took me awhile to bring back all my senses.

I called the driver and our men to check everything.

We rode on a luxury van. I managed to rent a bulletproof GMC. It was last used by Japan's prime minister during the last APEC summit. My boss considered buying a vehicle similar to this so an expensive one day rent is way cheaper.

We went to the restaurant.

Finestra at Solaire Resort and Casino in Pasay.

We are packed already. Our things are already in the other vehicle. We are about to go home at nine tonight.

Boss Deanna and Maam Jema's personal belongings are somewhere in my body.

Their ID's, cards and cash are in my tummy.

We arrived at 6:45pm, I went outside first.

I am this vigilant because I cannot take a gun inside the restaurant.

I contemplated between guarding outside and to dine with them, I choose the latter.

It will be better if I can look at them from eye to eye so that I will knew if there is something fishy and I can make a move instantly.

Not long after we arrived, their entourage came.

Senator Alejandro De Villa and her wife, Governor Allan De Villa, Mrs Allona De Villa Perez, and the Alexis De Villa.

They seem to be pleasant people as my first impression will say.

Alexis wants to hug Mrs. Galanza but she declined.