Travel Log - Log 1

Somala and Serenity think this is a stupid idea, but who are they to judge. I'll go crazy if I am bored any longer.

     Hi, I'm Blaire, and me and my two best friends were just whisked away to some sort of magical place. Well, Somala said we probably are high on something, but whatevs.

      Anyways, if you find this journal, Travel Log as I like to call it, you may be wondering how we ended up here. Simple. A gust of wind picked us up at recess when we strayed to far from the school.

      That may seem confusing, cause trust me it is even to me, we gotta live with it. Serenity is going and trying to find a logical solution, but me and Somala have already given up. Luckily, I got something to keep me sane. This Travel Log.

      Well, I will let the others write in here if they want to, but that's their choice. They were both against this, but that's their loss.

      Serenity is now hungry, perfect. I suggested we find some food, you know through hunting, and they agreed.

      You know, I just had an idea. Why don't I write a chapter here for every day, possibly. Probably not going to but I'll try.

      It's been an hour, I think, and the sun's going down. We've decided to take shelter in a small, rocky cavern. Despite the down sides, I'll try thinking positively. So we'll sleep with empty bellies tonight.