Hosuh X Stephen ][ Marry Me? ][ Smut

Start from the beginning

   "Wow-" Stephen fell back, coughing and trying to catch his breath. "I didn't know you had that in you. That was pretty hot, Hosuh." Hosuh smiled at Stephen, bent down a little to get to his eye level. "There's a lot you don't know about me," Hosuh whispered seductively, giving Stephen chills that ran down his spine. "Woah there buddy- that's not how you play the game." Stephen retorted, Standing up.

   Hosuh was looking up now. "Let's take this to the bedroom," Stephen said, picking up Hosuh bridal style. Stephen carried the small boy to his room and gently placed him on the bed. He looked at Hosuh with a soft expression on his face. "Hosuh, I'm sorry, and I probably should've asked you this earlier instead of jumping straight in, but I want your consent. I want to know if you really want this, instead of boldly assuming you do. I don't want to hurt you." "I-" Hosuh started, but was cut off. "Give me a straight answer, please. Yes or no, don't beat around the bush." Stephen said, stern, but softly.

    "I do want this- you have no idea how bad I've wanted it, Stephen." Hosuh softly exclaimed, looking down, fiddling with the bottom hem of his shirt.

   Stephen smiled and went to grab a box out of his closet. Hosuh saw this and already knew exactly what was coming. Stephen then gracefully took off his black hoodie and threw it to the floor. He then crawled onto the bed towards Hosuh. "Thank you." He whispered, kissing his forehead.

   Stephen sat up and started to slowly pull Hosuh's oversized shirt off of the already half-naked boy, revealing his surprisingly toned body. Stephen raised an eyebrow. "Since when do you workout?" Stephen teased. "I-" Hosuh said, blushing. He looked at Stephen's face and caught him staring. Hosuh looked down at himself and a wave of embarrassment washed through him. Now realizing that he really was naked. He shifted, and moved his arms and legs around, trying to cover himself. "What happened to my confident Hosuh?" Stephen chuckled.

   Hosuh rolled his eyes. "Just screw me already." Stephen laughed at Hosuhs' impatience and embarrassment. "You're adorable," Stephen said, taking out Hosuhs' hair-tie, hair falling down on his shoulders. Stephen blushed at the sight of his hair falling down. Hosuh almost looked too feminine to handle.

   Stephen's little 'friend' then made a bump in his pants. 'Shit' He thought, blushing. Hosuh noticed and stuck his tongue out and started moaning as Stephen jumped on Hosuh and caressed his neck by kissing it. He bit his neck in several places and went down to his collarbone and licked him while running his hands down all over Hosuh. He went back to the neck and sucked, leaving bruises and hickeys galore. "I want to make you mine- and make sure everyone knows it," Stephen said, gasping for air between every other word.

   Stephen kept sucking, biting, and kissing, Hosuh, when he started to lick the bottom of his neck. "Aah~" Hosuh moaned, with Stephen raising an eyebrow with a smirk on his face. "Oh, you like that, huh?" "Y-Yes," Hosuh moaned out with lust. Stephen chuckled. "Too bad," He said leaving the bed "S-Stephen!" Hosuh whined. "Relax Hos..." Stephen cooed while grabbing the box from earlier.

   "What's that?" Hosuh asked innocently and stupid. Hosuh looked over and saw  Stephen pull out a piece of fabric and handcuffs. "I assume you want it in me already~?" Hosuh asked, "Shhh..." Stephen hushed while blindfolding Hosuh with the velvet cloth. Stephen then positioned Hosuh, laying him down on his stomach, grabbing his hands and handcuffing them. "Ass up," Stephen commanded. Hosuh obeyed and raised his ass up in the air.

   Hosuh jumped when he felt Stephen stick his fingers in, lubing his entrance. Hosuh moaned a low moan, not realizing that he was turning Stephen on even more. Stephen goes faster, going in-out, in-out, in-out. "F-frick y-yeah~" Hosuh musters out. Stephen takes his fingers out, making Hosuh whine from the sudden loss of pleasure in his back end.

   Hosuh was so wrapped up in the thoughts in his head that he failed to notice Stephen one-handedly taking off his own pants. Hosuh jolted and screamed as loud as he could, now not caring about how loud he was when Stephen shoved his dick inside Hosuh. "W-wha~ S-Stephen, it's t-too b-big~" Hosuh exclaimed, eyes tearing up. Stephen laughed, "Don't worry, It'll get better. Here, I'll even wait for you." Hosuh panted for a minute.

   "Okay- I'm r-ready, but b-be gentle." Hosuh whispered, "You never told me you were a virgin." Stephen teased. "I-I didn't want you to be disappointed and leave," Hosuh whispered, on the brink of sobbing from shame. "Hah, I would never leave you, Hosuh. Now, let's see how well you do," Stephen whispered into Hosuh's ear, leaning on his back.

Stephen then started thrusting in and out of Hosuh, making him moan loudly. "A-ah~! S-stephen..~" Hosuh moaned, and he buried his face into the bed and mewled. Stephen smirked and kept thrusting and grunting.

This went on for a while, until Hosuh yelled out, "Daddy~! F-faster~! H-Harder~!" This surprised Stephen. That's it, he's gonna fuck him 'til he could barely stand.

Stephen went faster, harder, making the sound of slapping. Hosuh was having the time of his life. Moaning more...and more...

"S-Stephen, I-I'm gonna..." He moaned. This encouraged Stephen to go faster since he was close too.

Hosuh and Stephen then reached their climax. Hosuh's was sprouting everywhere. Stephen's was filling Hosuh up, deep inside. "H-hah..." Hosuh and Stephen moaned. Then, after enough cockwarming, Stephen pulls his member out from Hosuh's entrance.

They then both laid on the bed.

"That was amazing..." Hosuh said.

Stephen nodded, panting a bit.

"Hosuh...I need to tell you two things and ask one question..." Stephen said once they were relaxed.

"What is it..?" Hosuh asked.

"Well.....I'm leaving DanPlan."

"What!?" Hosuh was shocked.

"But, I want to leave with you." Stephen said, looking at him on the bed.

"What..?" Hosuh looked at him.

Stephen then sat up on the bed and looked at him, "And now for my question..."

He then held Hosuh's hand.

"Will you marry me..?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I started writing this smut story with another person a few months ago. ~~~ShOuT oUt To @InsaneWeeb 101!!!111/// Go FoLlOw HeR~~~ It took so long because it was my first smut/lemon story. I did not write the ending. I personally don't want this ending, but I am going to keep it. I promise that none of my other one-shots won't have anything to do with the changes in DanPlan. If you want a part two on this then leave a comment! Thank you!!!!