Cover

Hey guys, so as you can see, you can't really see the cover to well, but here is the full cover. It is my very first cover I made so it's not the best, but here it is.

 It is my very first cover I made so it's not the best, but here it is

It turned out alright but in my mind it was a lot better though. But Like I said, it is my very first cover I have ever made, so it's not going to be perfect. I was going to name this book "Everyday" like from High School Musical(Cause I am a HUGE fan of HMS, like, who doesn't like it? It's the best) or "All Over Again" than I was listening to the song "Stuck" by Big Time Rush, cause that's where I got the name from, and I named the book that.

Anyway, I hope you like it because I have really good ideas for this book and I can't wait for you guys to read it. If you can't tell by some of my books, they are named off songs, Like this one and "I Know You Know". Most of the songs are from Disney, Jonas Brothers, Big Time Rush, and other singers. But that is because I am a Disney kid no matter how old I get. When I die, on my grave, I will most likely have a Disney song line on their. If I did, I would want the song, "My Once Upon A Time" by Dove Cameron on there. I am a huge fan of Dove Cameron. I grew up watching her on "Liv and Maddie", and too this day I still watch it on Netflix.

I only have one warning about this book, it will be extremely funny. Cause you know how siblings get. Here is a video on the funny moments for Big Time Rush. I watched it a few day ago, and my stomach was hurting like so bad, so I'm saying this now, RIP all those who have died of laughter. You were a good person and died early cause of funny moments by Big Time Rush.

Here's the video:

And I am now ending this EXTREMELY long chapter here with a 13 minute video. Make sure you guys watch that video because it is very funny. If you want to find more funny BTR moments, look it up on YouTube.

I hope you enjoy both this book and video above because I know I enjoyed the video very much. Thank you all who reads this book. And you guys later my little sunshines.

(Ps. Really quick, I'm acting like my Math teacher now with the long stuff. SEND BACK UP!!)

Pairings and Character Inspiration:

Roxanne and Logan Henderson - Bellamy and Octavia Blake (Siblings, The 100)

Roxanne and Presley Henderson - Sam and Dean Winchester (Siblings, Supernatural)

Roxanne, Logan, and Presley Henderson - Eric, Cory, and Morgan Matthews (Siblings, Boy Meets World)

Roxanne Henderson and Eva Morgan - Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge (Best Friends, Riverdale)

Roxanne Henderson and Lindsey Morgan - Hayley Marshall and Rebekah Mikaelson (Best Friends, The Originals)

Roxanne Henderson and Alexa Vega - Brooke Davis and Haley James Scott (Best Friends, One Tree Hill)

Roxanne Henderson, Lindsey and Eva Morgan, and Alexa Vega - Lily Evans, Mary Macdonald, Marlene McKinnon, and Alice Fortescue (Close Friends, Harry Potter)

Roxanne Henderson and Carlos Pena - Bellamy Blake and Clarke Griffin and/or Veronica Mars and Logan Echolls (Childhood Best Friends Turned Lovers, The 100 and Veronica Mars)

Roxanne Henderson and James Maslow - Derek Morgan and Spencer Reid (Close Friends, Criminal Minds)

Roxanne Henderson and Kendall Schimdt - Chandler Bing and Joey Tribbiani (Nonbiological Siblings, Friends)

Roxanne Henderson and Dylan Popplewell - Harry Potter and Hermonie Granger (Best Friends, Harry Potter)

Roxanne Henderson and Nick Jonas - Dean Winchester and Charlie Bradbury (Nonbiological Siblings, Supernatural)

Roxanne Henderson and Tristin Mays - Eric Matthews and Jack Hunter and/or Penelope Garcia and Derek Morgan (Best Friends, Boy Meets World/Girl Meets World and Criminal Minds)

Roxanne Henderson and Erin Sanders - Cory Matthews and Shawn Hunter (Best Friends/Nonbiological Siblings, Boy Meets World/Girl Meets World)

Roxanne Henderson and Katelyn Tarver - Lydia Martin and Allison Argent (Best Friends, Teen Wolf)

Roxanne Henderson and Malese Jow - Monty Green and Jasper Jordan (Best Friends, The 100)

Roxanne Henderson, Eva Morgan, Tristin Mays, Erin Sanders, Katelyn Tarver, and Malese Jow - Rachel Green, Monica Geller, Phoebe Buffay, Joey Tribbiani, Chandler Bing, and Ross Geller (Best Friends, Friends)

Roxanne Henderson, Carlos Pena, and Logan Henderson - Topanga Lawrence, Cory Matthews, and Shawn Hunter (Best Friends, Boy Meets World/Girl Meets World)

Roxanne Henderson, Carlos Pena, Logan Henderson, Kendall Schmidt, James Maslow, Eva Morgan, Dylan Popplewell, and Nick Jonas - Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Harry Potter, Neville Longbottom, Ginny Weasley, Luna Lovegood, Fred and George Weasley (Best Friends, Harry Potter)