Chapter 1

Colson Pov (ten years ago)
Today there was this girl that moved in nextdoor to my family. They had daughter that was around two years younger than me. But she was cute. So I went up to her and talked to her. "Hey I'm colson and I'm your neighbor." "Hey I'm Carly. Colson that's a nice name." "Well Carly thanks but I know we have only known each other for like ten minutes but how old are you?" "Well colson I'm 13. How old are you colson?" "I'm 15 Carly." "Oh well colson you seem like a nice guy." "At least one person thinks that." "What do you mean?" "I mean I'm one of the school loners and have a little bit of friends." "Oh well I'm the complete opposite." "So your a popular bitch that has tons of friends." "Pretty much but I'm not a bitch." "Yeah I can tell." "Your the bitch." "Ayy COLSON you missed the wake + bake again today." "Yoo slim you will live with your stupid ass." "What the fuck you doing with the most popular bitch in school?" "Oh your the bitch that I hang out with on the daily after school." "Wait you two know each other?" "You don't know her how the fuck Colson?" "Not really just met her." "One thing I can tell you is to not call her a bitch."

Sorry this chapter was so short but the other chapters have more points of views and more people from EST and some of her friends and yeah.