Chapter 10

I was in bed sleeping with bingo when snorky came up to the door and opened it. "Guess what sissy" he said. "What's up". "We're going out" he sang. I was actually really happy that we're going out. Until bingo woke up. "What are you guys doing" he said with an annoyed tone. "Nothing" me and snorky said at the same time.
Time skip
We went to the mall and invited (f/n) to come along. We bought clothes and this really fancy dress that was f/c.
Furthermore, we went to go eat something because I was hungry as pop. After the meal, we went to go get our nails and hair done. I had curly h/c hair and f/c nails.
We went back to the studio but snorky got out his phone and started texting bingo.
F/n started talking to me so I wouldn't look at the phone. We got out of the car and went to snorkys room. They told me to put the dress on and these high heels that snorky had. After that they did my make up. Which I was glad because I looked weird without makeup. 
(Make up looks like this)

I was very excited about what ever the hell is going on

I was very excited about what ever the hell is going on. Snorky told me to close my eye and did what he said. I stepped out and was confused.
"Ok you can open them" snorky said. I opened my eyes slowly and saw bingo
On
One

Knee

"Y/n l/n may I ask you something." I was shocked that I couldn't say anything. I nod  I like your last name. "Can I have it." He used another pick up line. "Will you marry me and make my wish come true" he said. Tears of joy were coming out of my eyes.  "Yes I will marry you" he smiled and everyone was happy and shouting. He put this pretty ring on my ring finger. He got up and hugged me.
" I love you y/n"
" I love you too bingo"

That it but guess what just happened.
My crush started following me on Instagram. 😍😍😍😍 I'm so happy

But anyways that's it guys have a good day