grey knight's prolgue

Brother Grey pov

“FOR THE EMPEROR!” The chapter yelled at once making it seem like a tsunami roaring towards the xeno scum. I raised my spear and went for the nearest xeno scum I brought my spear down and split the scum in half blood splashing on me. Filthy xeno blood on me scum I charged further in raged at this. I sliced another xeno up blood pouring on the ground.

Third person pov

The ground became a river of blood as the grey knight chapter fought back the xenos but the xenos were also pushing back charging like the savage scum they are monsters of the void.

Grey Brother pov

I have sliced xenos upon xenos yet they keep coming our way a never ending hell. Then the Chapter Captain gave an order out “TO THE DEATH BROTHERS FOR THE EMEPEROR”. As he charged in further as the swarm of xenos covered him.

Third person pov

As the chapter captain pushed forward so did all the other knights rushing forward screaming “FOR THE EMPEROR”. The ground becomes full of xeno corpses but also some fallen grey knights that fought to the end as the emperor’s finest.

Grey Brother pov

My brothers have fallen yet here I am still pushing forward only a few of us remain the captain joined our brothers as he was fighting the xeno’s leader. I yelled my final “FOR THE EMPEROR” and started my onslaught of xenos.

Third person pov

Grey Brother inspired the rest of the remaining grey knights as they all pushed forward slicing and dicing any xeno in their way. One xeno had their head squashed in as the blood flew in the air. Another xeno was split in half blood pouring on the ground adding to the river of blood that carries blood of the xenos and knights. A grey knight gets swarmed as the xenos slice his arms off and stab him through the helmet. Now only 3 remain but they won’t surrender as the xenos will never force them back. Finally only grey brother remains finally making it to the xeno leader slicing their arms off then dropping his spear and grabbing the grey knight’s flag and stabbing it into the xeno leaders body impaling him to the top of the hill. Grey brother is not done yet as the xenos still swarm him however he is wounded in multiple places and his weapon was dropped he fought to the death with his bolter pistol shooting some dead but in the end succumbed to fate.

Third person pov

As all the grey knights fell the xenos walked the planet as anything they saw they killed for the blood god khorine but a warp entity appeared covered in warp fire on the planet’s surface finding grey brother and lifting him up and taking him with him to the warp itself. The xenos left the entity alone as they knew the warp was a thing that even haunts fears into them. however suddenly and quietly the legion of the damned appears and starts killing xenos. they push the xenos back and don't stop.

meanwhile the entity sent the grey knight into a separate portal of the warp

meanwhile the entity sent the grey knight into a separate portal of the warp. but his body was burning with warp fire before he threw him in. now begins thale tale of  a loyal servant and one of emperors finest becomes corrupt or he fights it and how will he react to the new planet where unknown horrors await.

side note: xenos in this part are daemons and you should get some knowledge on 40k for this story other wise you will not know what some things are for example a plasma pistol.