Chapter 6

*Niall's P.O.V*

"BOYS I'M JUST GOING OUT FOR A BIT TO GET SOME FOOD KAY?!!?" I yelled. "BRING ME SOME!!" I hear Harry call. "MAYBE!" I yelled as I ran out the door. I started to walk. I'll check the mailbox. I open the lid to see a single letter. Annabelle. YES! I rip open the letter and read it. OH MY GOD. I looked at the blood drops and tear drops on the page. I have to help her. I ran inside and into my room. I quickly packed some stuff and walked downstairs. "Where are you going?" Liam asked. "I'm going to get Annabelle. She needs me." I said. He nods. "Give me a call kay? Let me know you are alright." Liam said. "Yes. Bye." I said as I ran out the door, dragging my stuff with me.

I walk onto the plane and start fiddling with my fingers. I need to see her.  I need to see her. I need to see her. I hear my phone ring. Liam. I pick up. "Hello?" I said. "Niall? Are you alright?" Liam asked. "Never better." I said sarcastically. "Well, just wanted ot know if you were okay. Bye." Liam said, hanging up. I put my phone away, and looked out the window. I closed my eyes and I slowly, fall asleep.

*Annabelle's P.O.V*

I hear a knock at the door. I ignore it. I wipe the blood off my palm, which just comes back again. I sit in the corner, crying. Why can't Emmet just leave me alone? I hear my door open. "Annabelle!" I hear a boy scream. I look up to see Niall looking at me, tears in his eyes. Seeing him cry is making me worse. "What happened to you?!!" He shouted, running to my side. "Emm...eett." I studder, handing him my phone. He reads it, his face going blank. "That idiot, once I get my hands on him.." He said. "But how did you get all.. bloody?" He asked. "That was me, Niall. I...uh.. was upset." I said. "You... cut yourself?" Niall said. "No Niall! No!!" I shouted. "Okay. I believe you. "He said, wiping my face, getting blood on his hands. "I'm sorry I got you here. You should have stayed home." I said. "No, No it's fine. I wanted to see you anyway." He said. I force out a small smile. Niall looks at me, hard. Then he picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. He sets me down on a stool. He grabs a cloth and water. He gently rubs the cloth against my hands and arms. I relax at the coolness of the water. As he puts the cloth down, I crash my lips into his. He looks shocked, then puts his arms around my waist. The kiss gets hotter and hotter every second. Finally, I release and let myself breathe. "I really love you Niall." I said.

"I really love you too."

HEY GUYS!! If you guys want me to read your books, just let me know. ;) (aka: Comment, private message.)

FAN, VOTE, COMMENT!!

LOVE YOU!!

CAITLYN XX