Chapter Two

One Week Later
My alarm clock went off at 7:00 in the morning I quickly sprang out of bed changed into my blue leotard and headed downstairs for breakfast.
Kasey's Leotard

"You excited"my mom said "yeah, but also a little nervous"I said "you will do great"my mom said"I hope so"I said "alright we have to be at the studio in about twenty minutes so finish getting ready and then we can leave"my mom said and I went to f...

"You excited"my mom said "yeah, but also a little nervous"I said "you will do great"my mom said"I hope so"I said "alright we have to be at the studio in about twenty minutes so finish getting ready and then we can leave"my mom said and I went to finish getting ready. Once I was ready me and my mom headed to the studio. "Oh hi Kasey and what's your name"Abby said "I'm Ruby"my mom said "Okay pyramid will start soon so stretch in Studio B and when I call you come in okay"Abby said and me and my mom walked into Studio B and I started stretching. After about an hour of waiting I heard Abby say "dancers you were good but I brought in a dancer who was at the competition from last week and she is good, so everyone welcome Kasey and her mom Ruby"Abby said and me and my mom walked into Studio A. "Hi everyone"I said "hi Kasey"the girls said "okay assignments Maddie I am giving you a chance for redemption you solo will be called Last Shot this might be your last shot to be great this new kid could become the best who knows"Abby said "that won't happen this kid is good but she is not better than Maddie"Mellisa said "we will see"Abby said Mellisa rolled her eyes "the next solo will go to Kasey your solo is called Lost it's about a kid who is lost in the world wondering where to go"Abby said I nodded "now the group is called Wonder now I am going to start on Maddie's solo so Maddie stay in here and the rest of you can go to the den"Abby said and we all headed to the den. "Hi I'm Kenzie and this is Brynn we thought we would introduce ourselves"Kenzie said "hi"I said "You excited for your solo"Brynn said "yeah but also nervous if I lose to Maddie I will never hear the end of it"I said "oh wait your the kid who beat Maddie at our last competition"Brynn said I nodded "wow you have to be good cause you beat Maddie only Chloe and I have beaten Maddie"Kenzie said "yeah but it's also puts on the pressure that I have to beat Maddie"I said "you will be fine don't worry"Brynn said "thanks" I said "no problem"Kenzie said "Kasey Abby needs you"Maddie said "okay"I said and ran into Studio A. "So Kasey this is your chance to beat Maddie and prove that you can be better than Maddie"Abby said I nodded "okay let's start"Abby said and we started working on my solo. "That looks amazing I honestly think that by tomorrow this will be perfect"Abby said "thank you" I said "girls come in here so we can work on the group dance"Abby yelled and the girls walked in "okay this dance needs to be amazing, and if it's not I can cut people"Abby said we all nodded "now let's start"Abby said and started teaching us the dance. "Okay not bad but that isn't enough to win is it now go have lunch then when lunch is over Maddie we go through our solo"Abby said and we all headed to the den. Once we got to the den I put some sweatpants and a t-shirt over our outfit and went to eat lunch. "Your going to love Romeo's it's so good"Brynn said on our way to get our food "yeah this place is like heaven"Kenzie said "I wouldn't go that far"Brynn said "Kenzie loves this place I'm starting to think it is an addiction"Kalani said "we're here let's get a table"Kendall said. Once we got a table we sat down and started chatting. After about an hour of eating and chatting it was time to get back to dance. Once we changed back into our leotards it was time for Maddie to work on her solo "the rest of you, you have a tumbling class with Mrs. Jessica"Abby said and we ran to the tumble track "Okay class we will go through our aerials, back handsprings, chin stands, and elbow stands"Mrs. Jessica said we nodded and started doing our aerials "Nia straiten your knees, and Kendall point your feet"Mrs. Jessica said. After about thirty minutes of working in our tumbling Maddie came into the tumbling room and I went to Studio A "okay how is the tumbling going"Abby said "it's going well"I said "just wondering"Abby said "oh okay"I said "now let's go over your solo"Abby said I nodded. After I went over my solo it was time for the group "girls timing is huge in this and with a new kid that may be difficult but I still expect this dance to be flawless now from the top"Abby said and we got into our starting positions. "Okay tomorrow we will work on this but for now this dance isn't good"Abby said we all nodded "Okay you all can go home"Abby said and we all ran to the den. I changed back into my sweatpants and t-shirt then I headed home to get ready for tomorrow.