You believe? You DIE.(one shot story)

(A/N:     there are a lot of supernatrual forces going on in our surroundings.

ones we cannot see but feel..... others can feel they're there.... but i don't. i don't just FEEL them. i SEE them. with my naked eye.

in this world you can't trust anyone. not even the people you think you know. not even your bestfriend, your sister, your mom, you can't give them your all. you don;t know what they're doing behind you back. in this story, you have got to believe that you can't trust anyone.)

"hey,sammantha! i found out you moved to this new appartment."

"yeah, i wanted to move near the new school. i'm gonna study there. it's better so that it'll be a walking distance.'

"well, welcome!"

"thanks. could you tour me around? i mean if you're free. well, are you?"

"yeah, sure! c'mon i wanna show you all my favorite places... there's one i really wanna show yah."

"ok."

they went to this old building. it wasn't that noisy there. it seemed like no one even rented some of the rooms. they went up to the 3rd floor that was even more quiet than the 1st floor.

"what are we doing here? it looks creepy."

"really? i like it here!"

"why? do you rea--- mark watch ou------t!!!!"

someone hit them from behind. samantha who woke up a few hours later,,, found herself tied with a rope.

"wha--- what am i doing here? h---he--heeeeelppppp! help me please!"

someone opened the door and entered the room.

"samantha? ggg god.. are you ok? you look bad."

"get me out of here please.... please help me,,,"

she kept uttering "help me" to mark who was just infront of her, just staring with no emotion in his face.

"what are you waiting for? get me out.... they might catch us. they're gonna keep us here!"

mark got samantha out of the room. they were about to leave the apartment when mark stoped.

*creak* *creak*

"stop, someones here.", said mark.

"then let's go!", samantha replied 

mark did not respond to sam..... so she sarted talking again.

"if we don't get out of here, we'll both die! they're gonna kill us mark! thay're gonna kill both of us! we have to go!"

"no. were not gonna die--------------------- it's just you."

demons started to appear from the rooms. they went near the two of them.

mark uttered some chants. samantha who was scared to death, started crying, moments later mark finished the chants and started speaking.

"my friends... today we feast!"

they started torturing her. clawing her face and everywhere. sucking her blood. moments later, they stoped what they were doing and left.except for mark.

"i'm sorry. i just had to kill you."

samantha who could hardly speak, uttered a few words.

"i---i---i thought y--you were.. my... friend....you---you. you lied ttto m-me.!"

"sorry, gal. i just had to. anyway you are really pretty. i like you. too bad you're gonna die."

NO PART OF THIS STORY MAY BE REPRODUCED OR COPIED. ALL THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL. 

STORY BY: SAMMERZmarie