"Yeah, it's a great building, fixed it up real nice. All the apartments come furnished, too." Landlord says.

"It is so spacious. You know, my friend told me I absolutely have to come check it out, and I have to admit, she was right. You did a really good job with this place." She says.

Dean steps  "What the hell are you doing here?"

"There you are, honey." Jo grabs Dean around the waist "This is my boyfriend Dean and his buddy Sam, his girlfriend Scarlett." I stare at her like I want to rip her head off. I think Sam notices and places his arm around me pulling me closer, I smile at the landlord.

"Good to meetcha. Quite a gal you've got here." Landlord says.

Dean smacks her ass. "Oh yeah, she's a pistol." Sam squeezes my hip trying to calm me down. I look up at Sam and give him a smile and a look, he laughs getting my joke. Dean shoots us a look, which I ignore. Two can play this game.

"So, did you already check out that apartment? The one for rent." Jo asks.

"Yeah. Yes. Loved it. Heh. Great flow." He says.

"How'd you get in?" Landlord asks.

"It was open." Dean says.

"Now, Ed, um, when did the last tenant move out?" Jo asks.

"Oh, about a month ago. Cut and run, too. Stick me for the rent." Landlord says.

"Well. Her loss, our gain! 'Cause if Dean-o loves it, it's good enough for me." Jo says.

"Oh, sweetie." Dean smacks her again.

Jo pulls out a wad of cash "We'll take it."

|| APARTMENT ||

Dean and Jo are talking, Sam and I are sitting on the floor as I show him so of the new spells I've learned.

"Wait so Damon calls you and Will, Wonder Twin?" He asks laughing.

"Yes. Apparently, having a twin brother, and we both posses magic classifies us as them. I have longer hair, and we have color eyes." I say.

"Look I can use fire." I get up to light the stove "Scarlett." Sam says worried I turn around smiling I show him my hand

" Sam says worried I turn around smiling I show him my hand

"How?" He asks,

"I don't know. Will can do it, we were practicing I said the spell wrong I caught on fire, and he grabbed my hand, our hands were on fire, but it didn't burn, my mom put it out." I say. He nods his head.

|| LATER ||

Dean is pacing, Jo sitting at the table with blueprints spread out. She's flipping a small knife around.