Bad To You (NicMani)

Começar do início

"Geez, Nic lose your attitude." Ariana said with a stink face. Making Onika huff and stand up.

"I'm going to the restroom." Onika stated walking past Normani and down the stairs. Ariana shrugged and focused on the screen.

-

The girls were a good 20 minutes into the movie and Onika hadn't come back yet. Normani started to get concerned about her imaginary friend.

"Hey, Mani I could really use some popcorn and a soda." Ariana whined with a pout and batting eyelashes.

"You want me to go get it?" Normani said knowingly.

"Please." Ariana answered with a smile. Normani nodded and made her way out of the theater.

She made her way to the womans restroom to search for Onika.

"Onika, are you in here?" She called out and got no answer back. She looked down at the bottom the stall looking for the shoes Onika was wearing today, not finding her.

She left the restroom and looked both ways down the hallway. She decided she'd get the popcorn first then continue her search.

She made her way to the line and wait for the three people in front of her to be taken care of. She made it to the counter and ordered popcorn and 2 icee's. While she waited she looked around. She spotted Onika and some girl looking mighty close at the movie theater arcade, this didn't sit well with her. She huffed and marched over to the flirting two.

"So this is what you're doing! Ari's in there worried like crazy." Normani lied. Ari wasn't worried about Onika not one bit. Onika closed her eyes and turned toward Normani.

"What do you want?" She growled at the slightly taller girl. Normani looked over at the girl she was talking to. She was aight looking, long brunette hair and petite nothing special.

"She entertaining this meh looking girl, but won't give me a chance." Normani thought to herself getting a little upset.

"What do you mean? We all came to see a movie together and you totally ditched me and Ari!" Normani argued back.

"I didn't ditch you two. You two looked like you were having fun without me anyway." Onika scoffed. Mani frowned at her.

"What are you even talking about? If you weren't having fun it was because of that nasty attitude of yours." Mani replied crossing her arms.

"Who is she?" The random brunette asked.

"It's none of your business who I am! Who are you?" Normani retorted laced with attitude, surprising Onika. The random chick scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. Text me Onika. You have my number." The girl flirted and walked away. Normani's envious glare followed the random as she walked away. She turned around to Onika very clearly upset with the Trinidadian girl.

"Seriously?" She asked her. Onika frowned confused.

"Seriously what?" Onika asked her confused about why she even cared.

"Unbefuckinglievable" Normani huffed shaking her head disapprovingly at Onika. taken back by Normani's choice of language. This being the first she'd ever even heard the girl curse.