The family

Hermione Jean Potter born Granger- 34
Hair darker than before, long curly. Chocolate brown eyes. Tanned skin. Looks like she hasn't had 20 children.

Harry James Potter- 34
Still looks the same just a bit older.

1)Teddy Remus Lupin Potter-16
Tall, skinny, dark brown curly hair. Great smile, grey eyes.

2)Lily Amanda Potter-15
Curly Ginger hair, emerald green eyes, medium hight 5"3' very beautiful, perfect skin. One of quads with James Adam Potter, Sirius Adrian Potter and Remus Avery Potter.

3)James Adam Potter-15
Crazy black hair and emerald green eyes like his father and sister. Tall, 5"8'. one of quads with Lily Amanda Potter, Sirius Adrian Potter and Remus Avery Potter.

4)Sirius Adrian Potter-15
Crazy black hair and chocolate brown eyes like his mother's. Tall 5"8'. one of quads with Lily Amanda Potter, James Adam Potter and Remus Avery Potter.

5)Remus Avery Potter-15
Crazy black hair and emerald green eyes like his father. 5"8'. One of quads with Lily Amanda Potter, James Adam Potter and Sirius Adrian Potter.

6)Cassandra Rose Potter-13
Curly Dark brown hair, emerald green eyes. Perfect skin. Very beautiful. Twin of Colin Ross Potter.

7)Colin Ross Potter-13
Curly dark brown hair and brown eyes. Twin of Cassandra Rose Potter.

8)Hannah Lucy Potter-11
Straight black hair and emerald green eyes. Triplets of Hailey Lola Potter and Henry Liam Potter.

9)Hailey Lola Potter-11
Curly black hair and emerald green eyes. Triplets of Hannah Lucy Potter and Henry Liam Potter.

10)Henry Liam Potter-11
Curly black hair and emerald green eyes. Triplets of Hannah Lucy Potter and Hailey Lola Potter.

11)Lyra Quinn Potter-10
Long straight black hair and chocolate brown eyes.

12)Cassidy Sophia Potter-8
Curly dark brown hair and brown eyes.

13)Marcus John Potter-7
Straight black hair and emerald green eyes.

14)Lucas Harry Potter-5
Black messy hair and emerald green eyes.

15)Noelle Jean Potter-3
Curly brown hair and brown eyes. Triplets of Holly Jacklyn Potter and Eve Jane Potter.

16)Holly Jacklyn Potter-3
Curly brown hair and brown eyes. Triplets of Noelle Jean Potter and Eve Jane Potter.

17)Eve Jane Potter-3
Curly brown hair and brown eyes. Triplets of Noelle Jean Potter and Holly Jacklyn Potter.

18)Harmony Carissa Potter-2
Black straight black hair and emerald green eyes. Triplets of Symphony Chloe Potter and Melody Chrystal Potter.

19)Symphony Chloe Potter-2
Black straight black hair and emerald green eyes. Triplets of Harmony Carissa Potter and Melody Chrystal Potter.

20)Melody Chrystal Potter-2
Black straight hair and emerald green eyes. Triplets of Harmony Carissa Potter and Symphony Chloe Potter.