0.11| "𝐨𝐡, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥, 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝?"

Start from the beginning

"Where did you run off to last night?" Erin turned her head to Teagan, noticing how glammed up she was and noted that it was unusual for Teagan to wear so much make up.
And from the way James was gawking at her, he had noticed too.

"I forgot about my shift at the pub, mammy went crazy when I was late" she easily lied through her chipped teeth, she closed her mirror with a 'bam' and carelessly threw it into her tiny bag.

"That's lies, we all know you ran out because of-."
Teagan decided that she had heard enough of Michelle and quickly cut her off
"So, Erin, hows things going with Kanta?" She asked smoothly, resting her uninterested face on her palm.

"Her names Katya, Teagan" James popped up to correct her, Teagan payed no attention and swivelled her arm so that she could look at Erin again.
She of course knew what Katya's name was, she'd spent all night basically yelling it into her pillow, followed by a string of 'fuck you' and the occasional calling her a boyfriend stealing bitch.

"I don't know. I just find her a bit,I have a fringe and cigarettes and opinions," Erin groaned.

"Hey! I have a fringe" Teagan defended herself and put a protective hand over her blonde fringe.

"Yeah, but your fringe is nice, Teagan" Erin quickly waved Teagan's complaint off with the wave of her hand.
Teagan was starting to enjoy their conversation, bashing Katya was her new favourite hobby.

Erin continued and Teagan payed extra attention
"And she's also a bit, you know, 'I hate walls,' and she's just not-."

Clare cut Erin off "oh, the grateful, little, peasant girl you ordered?" She sassed

Erin nodded along "yeah" when she realised what Clare had said, she shook her head. "No"
"I just don't trust her, okay"

Teagan nodded in agreement, Katya definitely couldn't be trusted, especially around crushes.

"And that thing she said about my letters being boring, I really think she's playing some sort of twisted psychological mind game here"

Teagan considered the fact that maybe Erin's letters were just really boring. two summers ago, Teagan's family went on holiday to some remote place in the mountains without a landline so she and Erin sent letters back and fourth for five weeks.
As far as she could remember, Erin's letters were a gripping read.
Or maybe she was telling herself that they were so that she had another reason to hate Katya

"Or maybe your letters are just Fucking dull" Michelle groaned.

"My letters are a gripping read" Erin defended herself.

Teagan shook her head and moved her attention to the window, just waiting.

"I'm not comfortable with you talking about my girlfriend like this" James told them.
Teagan's smile fell, James was always supposed to call her his girlfriend, not Katya.

"I'm gonna boke" Teagan muttered under her breath. Orla had heard her and tried to scoot out the way so she wouldn't throw up on her.

"Ah-ha" Erin pointed.
"And she also fancies James. You dong find that a bit weird?" She asked her friends.

Teagan looked away from the group and pretend to have not heard their conversation, the only way she could've brought more attention to herself is if she had started whistling.