Chapter 10: Our Wedding Day

Marinette POV

I put on my real dress and found out my plan worked.Instead of destroying her dress Chloe destroyed the fake dress.I was about to do my hair when my aunt walked in.

"Marinette you look gorgeous in your dress,I brought you a little gift."She handed me a little box that was wrapped in red with a black ribbon.I oppend it only to find a beautiful necklace."It's beautiful is the only thing I managed to say.I was trying really hard not to cry.

"This necklace was your mother's I thought that you would want something of hers on your special day."I ran and gave her a hug.Just then the maids entered my room to help me finish.

I tried not to cry but when I heard the necklace was my mother's I couldn't help it.My make up was ruined.The maid's quickly told me to wash my face.I washed my face and then they reapplied my make up.

As they left I put on the necklace.I looked in the mirror and twireld around."I see my lil sis is happy,even if she hasn't greeted her brother yet."I turned around to see Mathew standing there arms crossed while he stood there pouting."I see my big bro hasn't grown up with out me."I started laughing while he stood there glaring at me playfully.

"Marinette they are ready for you."Alya said.I grabbed on to Mathew's arm.I didn't think I would be this nervous.The doors opened and everyone rose from theyre seats.

Adrien POV

The door oppend and I was shocked.I knew Marinette was beautiful but she was even more beautiful if that was even possible.

She walked down the aile with Mathew.He was glaring dagers at me.I really hope he doesn't object the wedding.She is just so amazing I want to spend my life with this girl.

Andrea POV

I was sitting watching Marinette walk down the aisle with Mathew I love him so much.I can see he is very protective over her.I know both of them miss they're parents so my gift to them would really make both they're days.

I am going to use my power so that they can speak to they're parents (Andrea can make someone be able to see and communicate with past loved​ ones.Basically she can let you talk to ghosts)I know both of them really wish that they're parents could be here today.

Oo Sabine looks so cute in her little dress I really just hope she doesn't try to play with the rings.When Marinette asked me if Sabine could carry the rings I couldn't say no.Not that I wanted to anyway.

~~~~~~Time skip to the I do's why because I can😎😎~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette POV

I can't believe this is finally happening."Does anyone object with the marriage of Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrien Agrest."the priest said."I object she can't marry a vampire!!!!!"Who said that I wondered.I looked towards the door they're stood Nathaniel.He has a wooden stacke.O no he is going to kill all​ the vampires I can't let this happen.

My birthmark began to glow.I could feel the heat but it didn't bother me.I used my hand and made Nathaniel and his whole group float in the air."Nathaniel I love Adrien and I am marrying him today not you or anyone will change that."you could hear anger in my voice.I quickly made them float to they're homes and when said our I do's

"Andrea said she has our wedding gift here​"we were in the garden.I can't believe it I'm married to the love of my life."Marinette Adrien over here."we heard Andrea and went over to her."Close your eyes and no peaking all three of you.I thought Mathew knew what her gift was.Looks like I was wrong.We closed our eyes and heard Andrea say a chant.Theyre was a big white flash.

Authors note
Ok guys they're is chapter 10 hope you enjoy.I know that there are spelling mistakes.Please excuse them but hope you enjoyed it.