Dark chocolate brown eyes widened in panic and fear when he felt soft lips trail kisses from his earlobe down to his neck, passing quite a few ticklish spots. He was struggling as hard as he could and was beginning to tear up. 

Thoughts of how Naoya would react if he was taken like this sprung in his mind but it soon vanished when the person behind him leaned closer to his ear, "My love, I'm home."

Tooru didn't let his giddiness to show on his face, puffing his cheeks out as he playfully glared at the teen who almost caused him have a heart attack. Shoving Naoya away from him and dumping his bag on the floor, he distanced himself a couple of steps away from Naoya who just had a teasing and victorious smirk on his face. 

Deep down, Tooru was fuming in embarrassment and adoration at how that damning smirk just fits too well on his already good-looking face.

Coaxing Tooru and getting closer to him was fun for Naoya as he was able to see different expressions adoring his smooth and beautiful face. The way he (Tooru) would puff his cheeks out when he realized that he was being swayed by his (Naoya) mere loving words, the way his dark chocolate brown eyes would avert when he didn't want to be drowned by his apple green eyes, and how his cheeks would flush red, even his neck and all the way to the tips of his ears when Naoya made sensual jokes.

 Naoya felt extremely joyful when he got to see all of those.

As of the moment, the two were pressed against each other, chests pushed to one another as Tooru laid his head on Naoya's arm, as his makeshift pillow, and tucked on the crook of his neck. He gently nudged on Naoya, inhaling the calming lavender scent of his lover and just sighed in peace. Times like this rarely happened when he was together with that Fukumi girl. With Naoya, this is just too precious.

A knock broke the tranquil moment of the two, followed by Motoko's voice as she roused them for dinner. From her slightly high pitched and sing-sang way of calling them as well as the slight noise made downstairs, Tooru widened his eyes, jumping out of Naoya's hold as he stood up and fixed himself.

Naoya watched attentively, though feeling a little bit empty when Tooru jumped away from his arms, as Tooru combed through his messy hair and fixed his shirt. Taking the hand that Tooru extended to him, the two came down to the dining room and Naoya felt Tooru let go of his hand to go and embrace a woman he has never met before but guessed to be Tooru's older sister.

She had a similar appearance to Tooru, however, there was a beauty mark a little ways below her right eye. Her hair was the same dark chocolate brown, only, it was longer and reaching the middle of her back. When the two siblings separated, she gasped when her eyes landed on Naoya, pulling her little brother to her, "Tooru, you didn't tell me that you have a guest today. If you had, I would've brought more food and ingredients. "