<3 chapter 6 <3

Okay I was stupid stupid stupid stupid please forgive me and my spacey out ness stupidity… im a horrible writer and I just suck at plot im sorry so so so sorry!!!!!(The Gray thing)

          And if you haven’t check out my fantasy story could you? if you want to of course.  It’s called “Never fall in love with a demon” .  So yup  if you wouldn’t mindddd :)  ok well comment vote fan and all that fun stuff! Suggestions on scenes and how to make it better would be nice…

<3 <3 <3 THANKS GUYS <3 <3 <3

***********************

          School itself was pretty uneventful but what could you do? School was boring by definition.  Seriously! I looked it up in the dictionary. Okay, okay I’m just playing with you, but it should be right?  Who actually enjoys coming to school? I don’t even think that teachers enjoy school.

          My heart thumped rapidly as I hesitated before I walked into history, the most boring and dull no point in learning this stuff, class.  My plan had been to text M.M. when I entered the class and see if anyone looked at their phone but I forgot to charge it.  And so just like that my plan had been postponed.  Looks like I’ll have to wing it for now.  My eyes quickly scanned around at all the guys.  Our class was fairly small so everyone knew everyone.  There were only about ten boys in total and I noticed something.  How did I not realize this before?  All the guys were like super hot and popular! 

          Mark (who was making out with Tina. Can you say EEWWW?), Erik, Heath, Lucas, Kendall, Jackson, Oliver, Noah, and my eyes fell on Spencer.  I quickly looked away and plopped myself at my desk letting my bag hit the ground with a thump.  I didn’t want to come off as clingy or stalkerish because after all we weren’t official.  Not that I think but then again I’m honestly not a hundred percent sure.

           I made a checklist in my mind of the list of candidates for M.M. 

          Erik- maybe.  I’m not really all that sure.

          Mark- I’ll ask Tina for his number  

          Heath – He didn’t come off as that nice but boy was he a looker

          Lucas – He was really cool and sweet.  We often talked so I knew for a fact he didn’t have a cell so that was my first X

          Kendall- …. Dear god I hope not!  Bad boys were not my type no matter how sexy.

          Jackson- Blegh.  (That was me silently puking in my mouth just from the thought of it.)  He alone has probably slept with the entire cheer squad.

          Oliver- He was a super sweety and we play flirted a lot. That’s got to stop though.  He never made it seem that serious so it shouldn’t be a problem.  I’m not sure if he has a phone or not. 

          Noah- Noah. Noah. Noah. Grow up will yeah? Hot dudes shouldn’t act like five year old! Are those spit balls? Really? but don’t you need a… Oh yup!  There’s the straw.  UGH!

          Spencer- I. NEED. TO. ASK. FOR. HIS. NUMBER!

          A British accent interrupts my train of thought. 

          “Hey there Kara. Long time no see.”

          “Pierce! Hey!”  I said smiling and looking up at him.  Oh whoa! Now that I’ve finally seen his face, with more than just the light coming from streetlamps, I’m stunned.  My mouth hangs open as I admire him.  His green eyes held a twinkle of amusement and I regained my dignity and composure.