Chapter 8

Sorry for the delay, every time I tried to write life got in the way.

Hope you enjoy this next chapter

Chapter 8
Finn had an early day and decide to go back to the hotel and take Rory out, when he got back he found her having nap.  So he decided to order some food and wait for her to wake up, about an hour later and after he had eaten, she awoke.
“I think we have a problem Finn" Rory said sitting up
“Okay, what?” He asked
She sighed, “Grandma called she was upset that I wasn’t around as she has set up some dates for me"
“Thats not that bad, did you tell her your away?”
“Yes, I told her that I was away, but not where and that I was writing my book.  She was really angry with me for not trying to get a proper career and settle down.  She also mention why I didn’t marry Logan all those years ago.  It makes me so angry,” Rory got up and start pacing, “she got to marry for Love why is she forcing me"
Finn got up and pulled her into him for a cuddle, “I’m sorry Rory but that’s how society has gone loveless marriages, cheating with the poolboy or PA.  We won’t have that love we are marrying for love, we will have children we will cherish and not spoil.  And I defiantly won’t cheat on you with the poolboy” Finn smirked at the last comment.
“Haha your funny" Rory said, “but what are we going to do, grandma never really liked you and I feel like there is a storm coming"
“I dont really care if Emily doesn’t like me I’m marrying you and if you don’t want to invite her to the wedding don’t.  And what ever is coming we will deal with it together, okay"
Rory nodded to him, “umm why are you back early?”
“Well i wanted to finish early and as we told your mum we want to get married soon and if that is still the case, I wanted to take you to a bridal store to try on some dress?” Finn turn that last part into a question.
“What about your parents they might want us to wait?”
“I spoke to Dad before the first meeting and told him that we wanted to get married here in a few weeks.  And would he and mum be okay with that?”
“And what did he say they must be still mad at me"
“I told them everything Rory from my side and even though I was hurting that you went back to Logan and I understand.  I think we all realised we had to break up to truly realise that we are meant to be.  Mum passed onto dad to say that she is sorry and she want to help with the wedding preparations”
“Okay, but I was thinking why don’t we go to the council now and get married.  Then we can still have a wedding in 2 or 3 weeks time?”
“Ill marry you in a heart beat Rory but why don’t you want to wait?”
“I think we have waited long enough. I could give you other reason but please can we just do it.  Then we can go and have a look at dresses" Rory smiled at Finn
“Okay pop on a nice dress and I’ll put my jacket back on and we can go and get married” Finn said

An hour later Rory and Finn were at the judges chamber in Perth city getting married.  As they were walking out of the chambers Rory turned to Finn, “Can we please not tell anyone yet that we have done this and keep it a secret between the two of us"
“Yes, I agree our other wedding might be slightly high jacked by our parents" Finn said
“That I agree with" Rory laugh bit she had another feeling that they might see some uninvited guest at the wedding .
After the had signed all the paper work making them Mr and Mrs Morgan, Finn took Rory to a few bridal salons to look at some dresses.
“Finn where are we getting married so I can pick a dress accordingly ?”
“I was thinking Kings Park Love, there is some beautiful gardens there and then the reception at Fraser’s over looking the city"
The consultant in the first shop brought out some Tea length dresses and some empire dresses for Rory to try on.  Rory told Finn she would try them on but didn’t want him to see any, so he waited in the front room.  As the consultant was informed of the short deadline she picked dress that could be brought outright, however in this store Rory couldn’t find anything she liked.  So they moved onto 2 more stores again there was nothing she could find. 
They got to the last store they were going to try for the day where Rory saw flowy bridal gown, it was a empire bodice decorated with rhinestones and lace.  It had wide tulle sleeves that had lace appliques and finished into a long streamer in the back.  That was the only dress Rory grabbed which sheet tried it on, it fitted perfectly and the store women told her it was part of a trunk show they were having there and the designer was around to see if Rory and Finn could purchase it.
As it was Finn knew the designer and they were chatting whilst Rory was trying on the dress, when the store women came out to speak to the designer he said yes straight away to Rory and Finn.  The dress only needed to be shorten a bit so the designer said he would fix that and bring the dress back to the Morgan’s house for a fitting later on in the week for a fitting.  Rory and Finn thanked everyone paid for the dress and went back to the hotel
Ring Ring
“Hi mum ... Yes give us an 1 hour and bit and we will be home .... Yes we can have dinner straight away ... bye Mum"
“Shit, sorry Rory should of asked if you were okay going home" Finn turned and spoke to her in the car.
“No that’s fine we need to hash things with your parents,” Rory smirked using the Aussie lingo, “ and I would love some of your mum’s home cooking"
“Okay We will have a shower, pack and head over there?” Finn asked
“How about we leave the shower til we get home we might get distracted and we still need to consummate our marriage" Rory laughed
“Damn I was hoping for a quickie now” Finn laughed and parked up the car.
They quickly raced up stairs and packed Rory’s stuff up, Finn turned to watch Rory bend over he couldn’t resist he walked over grabbed her hips as she slowly came back up.  She could feel him harden as he pushed himself into her backside, Rory turned her face to meet Finn face and they started to kiss soon it became passionate.  Finn slowly moved his hand down to lift her dress from the front , he moved his hand into her underwear and thruster 2 fingers straight into her.  Rory moaned into his mouth as he pushed his palm into her clit rubbing it as his 2 finger kept going in and out of her.  Finn felt Rory slouch a little so he placed his other hand around her front under breast to keep her steady.  They stopped kissing and he moved his mouth to her pulse point where he sucked on it, Finn could hear Rory panting loudly it really turned him on but he want to treat her.  His fingers kept thrust and rubbing on the bump inside, he could feel her wetness, he needed to taste her.  Finn withdrew his fingers and picked her up placing her on the bed with her legs dangling off.  He removed her panties and started to lick up her slit, Rory was moaning loudly he knew she was so close. Finn latched onto her clit sucking on it whilst he place his finger back inside her, that put her over the edge Finn could feel her pulsing around his finger and he licked up all the juices.
Rory was panting hard as all she could see was stars, been pregnant she felt made her orgasm so much better or was it because of Finn. She felt Finn come and lie down next to her rubbing her stomach
“Are you okay Love you are breathing hard there" Finn asked now concerned Rory nodded her head still feeling high from the orgasm. She smiled at him as she could still see he was a bit concerned
“I’m okay that Orgasm was wow" she blushed
“yes,” Finn kissed Rory on the cheeky, “my fingers could feel it.  Just relax and I will pack the rest of your gear"
Finn got up and finished the packing, he noticed after a few minutes of packing Rory had fallen asleep. So Finn decided to check up on some emails and let her sleep for 30 mins, so she would be well rest for dinner and what he planned after for them.