The Apothecary

IDENTITY V OC

Name: [REDACTED]
Age: 26-28
Ethnicity: Korean
Gender: Female

Eyes: Chocolate brown with black yarn. Optional pink or blue glasses.
Physical marks: Draws on herself as a method of self harm. Draws detailed red and black marks on herself that resemble blood.

Occupation: Apothecary/ Pharmaceutical scientist*former*
Object: Infusion Pump
External Traits:
Overdose Surge: Surge of medicine allows the blood to clot for injured survivors to gain an extra life. Injured survivors will be healed and downed survivors will be in injured state. For healthy survivors, they will get a 30% buff in speed for sprinting and vaulting. They will also get an extra life. Will not effect decoding or resistance in rocket chair. Has a radius of 32-50 meters in order to be effective.
Five Rights: Recovery and healing speed is 45% faster for herself. 50% faster for other teammates but no buff for all teammates.
Calm and Quiet: Noises of pain/grunting/sprinting become 70%-100% quieter. The more injured she is, the percentage will increase for all.
Fatigue: Becomes more exhausted and diminished if survivors are placed on rocket chairs or dead. Running speed and vaulting speed reduced by 35%.

Personality: A woman with an oath to care for all no matter who or what they are, the Apothecary is a compassionate and heroic scientist who believes in her ability to save all who she meets. Being extremely hardworking to the point where she lacks sleep, she is very quiet and soft spoken. She also keeps many secrets to herself and keeps her personality very vague to others. Her cold appearance makes her hard to approach outside of matches. It's no doubt that she's gone through some awful experiences in her lifetime. Thankfully, her actions speak better than her words, as she is emotionally empathetic and shows a lot of support through affection.

Background: As a young girl, the Apothecary had a goal in saving others through her knowledge in medicine. When her parents decided to let her go into the city to work alone, it was bound to be a corrupt and dangerous life. For years, the Apothecary made herself a living and got a stable job. However, when her selfish boyfriend decided to steal her money to drink and gamble, she decided to leave. While she was telling him about their break up, he ran away in a drunken stupor and eventually died in a car accident. Unable to move on from the traumatic incident, she assigned herself to another job in the military. Her amazing achievement in her heart monitor made it easy to inject drugs in soldiers to help them survive attacks and have instant boosts. In an ongoing war, she had slowly realized she was fighting for the wrong side. The officers showed their corruption and abuse of power through enslaving their enemies and assaulting women. The Apothecary tried her best to make them escape and heal the women that resided in the camps. Unfortunately, one soldier took a liking to her and harassed her daily. The women saw him sexually assaulting her one day and killed him on the spot. Both the women and the Apothecary ran their way to a shelter where they recovered. The Apothecary knew that their money was short, especially when it came to medicine, and when a mysterious letter came just for her, she instantly packed her bags and her entire med kit for the manor. With her final goodbyes to the refugees, the Apothecary erased her name off the papers and left to be someone's savior.

Deduction Targets:
1. Diligent student: "There is a folder of certificates and awards with the names all whites out or scratched. However one certificate left out the surname: Choi.
2. Jar of Herbs: "An old piece of paper named Hippocratic Oath. Parts of the oath are underlined and highlighted with red ink. On the back are what appears to be blotches of wet spots and in messy writing: 'I can't save them all.'"
3. Organ Diagram: "First do no harm. I must always keep my eyes and ears in check. And pray that I don't dare lose another."
4. Second Opinion: "A photo of the Apothecary with her cheerful allies in front of a tent. The apothecary isn't smiling."
5. Humanity: "What have I done? I've made a terrible mistake... I have fought along with these monsters. Am I still human now?
6. Padded shoes: "A piece of paper with these words written: Quiet as a mouse, the cats see all and the dogs hears all."
7. Torn shirt: "A brown tattered shirt with bullet holes on one side. Dried up blood is near the holes. A name 'Marco' is written in white paint."
8. Book of Hearts: "A sketchbook full of differently colored human hearts. Impeccable details of veins and muscles are apparent. Each heart has a name."
9. Last Hope: "A photo of the Apothecary with a book in her hand and two children sleeping on her lap. The Apothecary is smiling in her sleep."
10. Hopeless Romantic: "A picture of a messy haired male crossed out with an X. On the back of the photo 2 words are written: Sorry and Fool."
11. Cuts and bruises: "A couple of red colored markers near a journal. One entire page is filled with derogatory adjectives and a picture of an arm with red and black marks.
12. Blame Game: "A list of the deceased is filled with red words. The most prominent words were 'This is all my fault!'"

Trivia:
•Unable to drink Barmaid's alcohol due to trauma from her ex boyfriend, who was a heavy alcoholic.
•May have a crush on someone as further inspection of her journal suggests that she has a special interest on a "certain fellow".
Some are suggesting that it may be a hunter.

Gallery:

Last 2 photos are based off of Bitter Chocolate Decoration by Syudou and Otome Dissection by DECO*27