Chapter four: Alden

• Dedicated to The people who inspired these names

2.) Sophia Thea Gruny was the second girl I interveiwed. She was horrendous! Oh my gosh, I like leg days more than I like her and let me tell you I despise leg days. I know that sounds harsh seeing as I had three minutes with her, but the whole three minutes were awful. She pranced up to the chair and started gabbing about how she just knew she was going to win. She claimed that she was perfect for Shalom, and went on and on about him, a total fangirl. Normally I would smile and say that he would be glad to meet her, but not only was she annoying, she was rude. She would say things that were just plain stupid. Her mouth ran more than the motor on a car. When the three minutes were up I asked her to stay afterward knowing without asking that Shalom wouldn't like her either if she was the same way with him.

3.) Isabella Jean Danna. She has blonde corkscrew curls, long eyelashes, mesmerizing green eyes, rosy cheeks and the cutest freckles. She is so beautiful. She is sweet too , she didn't talk about herself the whole time. She asked me questions too, and seemed genuinely interested. I answered honestly, and then asked her a question, it was fun. I think I like this girl

4.) Marissa Rebecca Hutch is the fourth girl. She saunters up with her long black hair swishing behind her, a confident smile on her face. She sits down across from me perfectly poised and ready to impress. I ask her my first question,

" Hello Lady Marissa, Are you enjoying everything so far?"

" I am enjoying it a lot prince Alden. Do you enjoy the company of so many women?" she asks me. I am shocked at her obvious distaste for this competition. She asked so bluntly, and so quickly.

" Well Lady Marissa, I have surely never seen this many women in one place. I must say it is quite unsettling." I answer trying to move along and not directly tell her how she just made the best point all day. This is a very unconventional way of doing things, but it is tradition and helps keep the palace and the provinces united. We discuss a few other things before I send Shalom the signal to switch. He stands with Isabella and kisses her hand sending her on her way, I do the same with Marissa sending them both on to another day.

*************

HI peoples of the internet!

So there are some more of the interviews. I will most likely update again this weekend because I currently have no social life. Hope you liked it. I might throw a short Tally chapter in before I move on with the interviews (in Shaloms POV)

Love ya!

Vivi <3