Part 27

I went down to meet my father in law... sorry.. ex-father in law...

Roli: Why did you do this?

FIL: What i did?

Roli: Are you aware your son was in love with some girl...

FIL: that is old story... I cant accept a foreigner and that is why i made you to marry him... 

Roli: Its good you accepted that is why you made me to marry him... But did you even think of consequences..

FIL: What consequences??? It all happens in the world... Once you both get a kid.. Then everything will be alright...

Roli:Kid??? are you joking???

FIL: What is there to joke in this???

ROli: of course... When we never thought of each other as husband & wife... then where is the possibility for a kid... Is it ancient days to get baby through chanting mantras...

FIL: What are you talking??? You mean you both never started married life...

Roli: Yes... and will never ever start too...

FIL: But how can you do that... You are married to my son...

ROli: SO what??? If someone get married then it makes them husband & wife... No... The heart should accept each other.. then only they can love each other... Your son is in love with that girl already then how he will ever accept me...

FIL: What are you trying to say now???

Roli: I cant say anything.. Only request... Please accept their love... you got only 1 son... what is great for you than his happiness.. when his happiness is that girl.. then what is there in fulfilling it... 

He was standing speechless...

Roli: Just imagine... He married as you threaten him for a suicide... But what will happen to me if he leave me here and go to live with that girl... Then what is my position... Even otherwise... if he decide to live with me for you and with that girl for him... then what is my position... In other case...after your natural death... If he completely leave me and go and life with that girl... then what is my position... Did you think any of these before compelling him to marry me...

FIL: I am sorry... I only thought of good for him..

Roli: what is good???  Separating him from his love and making him join my hands... It is not at all good... i only wish to tell you one thing... Love is something not bound to any rule... It can break any rule and find its way... Just i wish you remember that...

Veeru: Well said Roli...

Veeru came there clapping his hands...

FIL: What you want me to do now???

Roli: As i said... let them join hands... Let them live happily... nothing else...

FIL: then what about your life...

Veeru: Dad.. there is no need to worry about Roli life... Siddhant is in love with her and he will take care...

FIL: How it is possible when she married you already...

Veeru: which marriage you are talking about.. I am already married to Catherine and 2nd marriage is not even legally acceptable... So Roli is not even bind to me legally.. She can marry Siddhant without any 2nd thought and myself going to arrange her marriage...

FIL: well.. if you all become one... what can i do... Ok for me on whatever arrangements you do...

Veeru: Thank you Dad...

All were excited...

Veeru informed Catherine to start immediately and come to India...

Veeru started making our marriage arrangements...

My parents were surprised knowing all these happenings..

But as they came to know with a happy ending... they were also feeling happy...

My Marriage date fixed with my Prince...

I was really excited...