Then a tall man entered, he had bald head with a blue arrow running down his forehead. He had yellow, orange and red robes on and he had a grey beard on his face and his eyes were cheery and happy. All the people watched the man as he walked in, Kin Lo quickly walked up to the airbender.

"Hello". Kin Lo said, bowing.

"Hello, my name is Samten". The man replied with a smile and bowed,"I'm looking for the Avatar".

Kin Lo smiled,"Ah, you came to the right place. She is right over there at a table with her friends". Then he turned and pointed at the table, where Kyoshi and the others were still staring.

"Thank you". Samten bowed before heading for the table where Kyoshi and the others sat.

Sorin stared at the man in awe. Rangi's eyes glistened in wonder but Kyoshi looked up at the man with no interest.

"Ah, you must be Avatar Kyoshi?". Samten said.

Kyoshi looked at the man,"How did you know who I am?".

"Well, the Fire Sages told me to look out for specific features. Your tall height and the green eyes". The man said.

Kyoshi huffed. She was still sensitive about people pointing out she was insanely tall but she didn't care, as she loved what she looked like.

"My name is Samten and I will be your airbending teacher". The man said.

"You?". Kyoshi asked a little surprised.

Samten nodded.

"My friends?". Kyoshi asked.

"They are welcome to come along. But accommodating your shirshu will be a problem as we do not eat meat". Samten said.

Rangi smiled,"Don't worry about Niya, she hunts for food on her own".

Samten smiled.

"I always wanted to meet a real Air nomad because I read a lot of stories about your people. You see, I'm a travelling nomad and I have been travelling the world in search of stories, poems and songs". Sorin said.

Samten smiled at Sorin,"Fascinating".

"Yeah, I'm already achieving my dream of writing a biography on the Avatar's life". He said.

"Really? That is interesting. I will see to it that you are provided the essential equipment, plus you could also browse our library as well if you would like". Samten said.

"Your library? Yes, of course!". Sorin gasped in excitement.

Samten smiled at the boy's enthusiasm, it was awhile since he last saw youngsters have any interest in history. Sorin made up for that.

"Shall we go?". Samten asked.

Sorin and the others nodded and they all went outside.

"So, how are we getting to the temple? Don't tell me we're taking the sky bison?!". Sorin said excitedly.

"Yes, we are". Samten said.

"That's okay. You guys go on the bison I will go with Niya". Kyoshi said.

"What?". Sorin,"You can't be serious?".

"Come on, Kyoshi. Flying will be faster". Rangi said.

"No, I think I'll stick to the ground". Kyoshi said, absentmindedly brushing Niya's fur.

"Your shirshu can run up to the mountain, there is a small trail leading up to the mountain. Unfortunately, you can't ride the shirshu there as the trail isn't fit for riding and the breeze could easily knock you off. I would suggest you ride with us". Samten said.

"Please, Kyoshi". Sorin said.

Kyoshi was about to say no but quickly realized that Sorin had done a lot for her over the years, even if she didn't need his help. She could at least do this for his satisfaction.

"Fine". She said.

         .....................................

Kyoshi really hated flying. She thought she would be over this once she flew on a dragon with Sorin, it was a happy memory but it didn't help with a phobia of being off the ground. She was so faraway from the earth and she couldn't feel her chi into the ground below, this was too high, too high.

"Are you okay?". Samten asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. I'm just not used to flying". Kyoshi said, making sure there was no fear evident in her voice.

"We flew on a dragon once together". Sorin pointed out,"I thought you would be over this".

"That was only one time". Kyoshi said.

"You flew a dragon together?". Samten asked.

Sorin nodded.

"Yes. It was a Moon Fury one of the most deadliest dragons in the Fire Nation, but Sorin was able to tame it and he flew with Kyoshi on it". Rangi said.

"Amazing". Samten said,"Maybe there's more to you than meets the eye".

Kyoshi nodded her head in agreement. She knew that Sorin was very intelligent and was a prodigy in everything that he did, it was as if the universe had created a perfect human being. He was also a very strong bender. Is that what the fortuneteller meant when she said that Kyoshi would marry a strong bender?

"Don't be silly, Kyoshi. Sorin is your friend and you two have no special connection".

Or did they?