"Why did you shoot those agents! I was distracting them for a reason!" I snapped.

"It was my decision! You said you were going to be right behind me but like always you just had to go behind my back!" Morgan yelled.

"I was doing it to protect you! You can't just make those stupid decisions Morgan!" 

"Well, neither can you!"

I let out an annoyed sigh and sped up a bit more, I could fell Morgan's anger welling up inside her and after night had fallen I stopped the car and we went into an abandoned building where there was an old couch and some blankets in the crumbling grey walls. 

"Morgan I can make those types of decisions because I know what I'm doing and I need to protect you," I said.

"I know what I'm doing as well! I've heard it so many times from everyone that you all 'need to protect me', I can protect myself, Peter!" Morgan yelled.

"I know but the decision that you made today was so reckless!" I argued.

"If you don't like my decisions then fine there's nothing I can do about that, but if you ever go behind my back again I'll-"

"Your gonna what? Hm? What are you going to do about it?" I interrupted.

"It's my life!" Morgan shouted.

"Yeah, exactly, it's your life, and I'm going to do everything I can to make sure you live it," 

Morgan crossed her arms over her chest and huffed with more anger and annoyance growing across her face.

"You were only 14 when you were doing dangerous Spider-Man stuff, how am I any different," she demanded.

"Yeah, I know, that's what scares me. You're only 14 and you have so many people that care about you and you already have a purpose in life that you need to fulfil," I argued.

"And you didn't!" Morgan challenged.

"No!" 

A silence fell between us and I took a deep breath calming myself down, Morgan sat down on the dusty couch and I leaned against a concrete support beam.

"I'm sorry, I should have yelled at you," I mumbled.

"No, it was my fault, Peter, I didn't think about the risks," Morgan said.

I sat down next to Morgan and wrapped her up in a hug and she sighed.

"When do you think we'll see Dad again?" she asked.

"I don't know, but he cares about you a lot. He'll find you in no time," I replied.

"What about you?" 

"Your safety is the most important thing and then other things," I said not meeting her eyes.

"Peter, what are you thinking about?" Morgan asked worriedly.

"If something happens and you have the chance to escape, I want you to take it," I told her looking straight into her brown eyes that looked so much like Tony's.

"No, I can't do that, I won't ever do that," Morgan argued.

"Morgan, please, you have to promise me that you will, please," I begged.

Morgan looked at my pleading face and sighed.

"Only if you promise that you won't die," she said.

"Fine," I replied.

She gave me a small smile and then yawned, I picked up the blankets and brushed as much dust off them as I could before giving them to Morgan.

"I'll keep watch, you should get some rest,"