The One Who Changed My Life

Chapter 1

I sat alone on the beach. I forgot that my friend comes later to our meeting. So now I had a lot of time, but I had no idea, what I can do in the meantime. Since 2 months I lived in L.A. but I still hadn't seen very much of the city.

I looked around and saw a woman who sat on a park bench. The stone wall where I was sitting on was very cold and my ass was about to freeze, so I decided to go the bench.

She looked down on her mobile phone and her beautiful black hair covered her face. I asked if the seat next to her was free. she nodded without looking up and I sat down.

First I looked out at the sea, but I got bored with the time. So I took out my phone from my purse.

"Fuck" I said out loud when I noticed that my battery was almost empty. The woman looked up and looked at me a little bit shocked about me. In this moment I saw her amazing blue eyes for the first time in my life.

"Is everything okay with you?" she asked me.

"Oh, nothing important. My battery is just almost empty."

"I have a spare battery. Do you want to borrow it?"

"That would be very nice, but..."

"It's no big deal. I give you my number, just call me when you have time to give it back. At home I have another one." she interrupted me and smiled at me.

She looked for the spare battery in her purse and gave it to me. Suddenly I heard someone calling my name. I stand up and was about to leave, but someone hold me by my wrist.

"Wait! You still need my number." the woman winked at me. I giggled und looked for a note in my purse, but took my hand and wrote her number on my palm.

"Thank you." I said and turned around and wanted to go to my friend, but I stopped and turned around again.

"By the way what's your name?"

"Just call me Katy" she answered and we smiled at each other before I ran to my nervous waiting friend.

_______________________________________________________________________

So that's my first chapter of my first book. I hope you like it :)

Please let me know if you like the story! Otherwise I deleted the story.

Anyway it was a very spontaneous idea.

Thank you for reading <3

-A.