New drawing (My Male and Female(Me) Oc)

Start from the beginning

Priest Seto: Why is Kakashi Hatake's lastname went into this series?

Kakashi: *Appeared of somewhere* Does anyone called my name?

Priest Seto:*surprised after he realized Kakashi was there behind him* Kakashi!

Shinto: *look at him* Father?

Kakashi: *Look at him in confusion*who are you?

Shinto:???

Shinto's father:*Appeared of somewhere* Who called me here?

Oh there you are...sorry Kakashi-san it was me...

Kakashi:Kakashi?*Stared at Shinto's father in confusion* So your also Kakashi Hatake huh?

Shinto's Father:Yes its my pleasure to meet you...so your the Kakashi Hatake that was real..?

Shinto: and now your saying that you aren't real...-_-

Shinto's Father: Of course I'm real son...

Kakashi: Didn't knew that we have the same name and lastname...

Shinto's father: Yeah i know...Were eventually became the same to my son and Shingo Sawatari 'life story'...

Shingo: Uh you can call me Sawatari instead..uncle...

Shinto's Father:*Smiled in his mask* Well thats nice for your respect Shingo...

Shinto: Father you know i alos have that name it will be confused..

Shinto's Father: Sorry son...

By the way guys this day I'm going to update some new book and thats not a chapter but an Oc book...

Shinto: and the first update you will so it was me?

Yes...

Shinto: Okay..by the way lets just go...*Suddenly disappeared like a shadow using by his winter powers*

Atem: his good?

Yusei: But wait a second how could Hatake became Shingo's Twin brother aren't his lastname was difficult to him..

Shinto's father: I tolf you it happens when he was only a toddler both of them got separated because of the Oh and i forgot to mention my son was an Ice ninja in my place no one knew about that except my people...

Kakashi:So your place was full of ninja's?

Shinto's father: No not really everyone but the others are not their all normal..

Kakashi: I undertand...

Kisara: but according to Shinto's life it said that ninja were also the one of killing him right?

Shinto's father: Actually thats my enemy who were about to kill him because of his powers...

Shingo: and after all these years you kept it secret also my parents didn't said it as well...

Shinto's father: i think so..but the truth is i can't explain much because that was my son's life not mine..

Shingo: Okay...but seriously how did we even got separated like that in the first place?in his other's i didn't saw what happened there?

Shinto's father: You didn't really understand about his life don't you?

Shingo: Huh of course it was!

Shinto's Father:*raised his eyes brows* your not serious little boy...

Shingo: im not little!!

Shingo-kun!

Shingo:...Okay sorry..

Shinto's father:*chuckled silently*

Shingo: *stared at him*Why are you luaghing at?

Shinto's father:oh nothing... by the way lets just go..

All:*nodded and Disappeared*

...

Kakashi:*still in there alone* Mmh? what is that little medal stuck on his left chest?..

....

Yuya: Wait before we go Starli-I mean Aquamarine explain my you changed your anme instead?

Uh...well actually i was really deciding to do that but ever since Starlight popped into my mind i put that first instead of this...i can't think too much being honest into my name so i decided to name myself as Starlight in yugioh...that explains now..thank you..

Yuya: what whats your full name?

Aquamarine 'Jade' Ara Sennen...

Yuya: Okay thats too long...

Alright we need to go now everyone is already out

Yuya: Right...

*both disappeared*