it starts

It all started when i was in 6th grade. December 15th 2018 11 years old
You might think that 11 is too young to be depressed or even suicidal but thats wrong. I have always had anxiety but havent we all. Thats what my mom said and i belived her. I woke up late and my mom was mad at me because we were going to be late for my cousins birthday party. I got really stressed and had an anxiety attack becauae she was rushing and yelling at me. I got so stressed i locked myself in the bathroom took a razor and tried to get the blade out. I ended up breaking the razor and used a sharp end of the plastic instead. I scratched both of my arms really bad. I didnt draw blood but the scrapes were on my arms for 2 weeks.

After i was pleased with my doing i got dressed in a long sleeved black and white striped shirt and headed to my cousins party

After i was pleased with my doing i got dressed in a long sleeved black and white striped shirt and headed to my cousins party. All of the next week i wanted to tell someone but i didnt want them to be mad at me. I remember looking at my best friend thinking about how i wanted to tell her but i knew i could never let anyone know.
After the scrapes went away i decided to tell my mom. It was really hard but i did. When i told her she wasnt supporting or kind instead she told me that if she ever caught me doing it again she would ground me.  She also told me that i couldnt tell my guidance counsler or else the police would take me away. When she said this it became indented in my mind that no one could ever know about my feelings or else bad things would happen. Thats when it began. Thats when i knew i would never be the same happy little girl ever again.