"Do you know where Sasha and Simon are? She hasn't answered her phone. Did she go somewhere?" I asked. Tobi just shrugged.

"I don't know. Have you went to Simon yet? He should be in his room. I know the others all left," Tobi said. He had his game paused. He was playing Unfair Mario. I lauded to myself. That was one of my favorite games even though I hated it. I had never been good with rage games. I couldn't manage my anger.

"Okay. I'll go check there," I said. "Also, have fun with Unfair Mario." I walked out of the room and walked to Simon's room. I knocked. There was no answer. I wondered where he could be. That's when I saw the lights were on beneath the door. He probably had his headphones plugged in. I grabbed the door knob and shook it. It was locked. I groaned and walked away, going to my room. I sat down and started listening to music. I was playing Minecraft when I heard a knock. "Come in," I called. The door opened and Tobi walked in.

"You find him?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I'm pretty sure he's in his room. The doors locked but the lights on," I said. Tobi put a hand over his mouth to stop himself from laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked.

"It's nothing really. I think I know where they are though," he said. I stared at Tobi. There was something he wasn't telling me. I needed to know what it was. I knew he wasn't going to tell me.

"Can you tell me?" I begged. He shook his head. I crossed my arms and looked at him. "I'm bored," I said. Tobi chuckled a little and walked over to me.

"What do you want to do?" He asked me. I didn't know what I wanted. I was just bored and I wanted the answer to my question.

"I don't know. What haven't you done in a while?" I asked. I had almost said we could record a video. He hadn't posted for two weeks. If I hadn't remembered I wasn't supposed to know about that, things could have gone downhill.

"Do you wanna get something to eat? Or go somewhere? I don't really want to be here at the moment," Tobi said.

"Sure. Where should we go? Nando's?" I asked. Tobi nodded and we went downstairs. Harry was sitting on the couch.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"We're going to eat at Nando's. Simon's in his room, but he won't answer the door," Tobi said. The expression on Harry's face turned to disgust.

"Can I come?" He asked. Tobi looked at me.

"Sure," I answered. Harry stood up and switched the tv off. He walked over to us and we left. I sat in the back while Tobi and Harry sat up front. We were in Tobi's car. We decided to go to a gaming store while we were out as well. It was a thirty minute drive. I put my earbuds in and started to listen to Eminem. I was worried. Every night I'd been having nightmares. It was always about someone dying. Every time they would die a different way. It was getting worse and worse as things went by. I knew I couldn't survive this car ride; I was right. I felt my eyes close slightly. I tried to stay awake, but that didn't work. Soon enough my eyes had closed and I was asleep. The dream started off in an abandoned warehouse. It was the place Aaron had brought me. Josh was running towards me. Aaron turned around and threw me to the ground. He didn't take me with him. He went down the stairs. Josh aimed the gun at him.

"You gonna shoot me in front of her? That's bad of you to do," Aaron said, pointing his gun at Josh. Josh didn't reply. He stayed silent. I climbed out of the water, hanging onto my consciousness by a thread. "You stay there, Grace." I knew Aaron was going to shoot Josh no matter what I did. I started down the stairs, slow and steady. Of course they kept creaking, I knew Aaron could hear them. He was acting like he couldn't. Josh had the gun aimed at Aaron and his finger was getting close to the trigger. Hopefully he wasn't trigger happy. Aaron took a step closer to Josh. They weren't very far apart. Maybe three feet separated them. I reached the last step and stepped down onto the ground. I knew Aaron was waiting for me to run at him. I looked at Josh and nodded to him. I ran forwards. Josh and Aaron both pulled the trigger at the same time. I didn't know why Josh did. I stopped in my tracks and threw myself to the ground. I didn't want to be hit by a bullet. I heard a sickening gush as the bullet went through one of them. Then I heard Josh scream out in pain. He was the one who was hit.

*Discontinued* This Wasn't Supposed to Happen - A Sidemen Fanfiction *Version 1*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें