Chapter Twenty-Seven

Start from the beginning

"If you really want to visit him, I'll take you. Let's go," Harry said. Simon threw him his keys and phone. We walked outside and got in his car. I didn't know why I hadn't just asked Tobi. I guess I was a little creeped out by what Sasha said. I didn't need to ruin my friendship with Tobi. After we started driving, I asked Harry a question.

"Do you think Simon would let Sasha and me stay longer? I mean, he's like the owner of the place isn't he. You, Ethan, and Tobi don't live there, do you?" I asked. Harry looked at me like I was crazy.

"I live with two friends. Ethan doesn't live there and neither does Tobi. Jj, Josh, Simon, and Vik do though. Seana visits quite often. I don't know if Simon would let you. He doesn't really own the place. It's kind of everyone's house," Harry said. I nodded. I grabbed my phone and texted Sasha, asking her if she could ask Simon. She replied with a yes. I smiled and sat in silence for the rest of the ride. We finally arrived at the jail. I got out and went up to the front desk. There was still time for me to see Josh. I sat down and started talking to him.

"Hey Josh. How are you doing?" I asked.

"I don't know. I'm in jail, so not well? I don't even know why I'm in here. Do you know, Grace?" He asked me, looking up and giving me puppy dog eyes. I didn't know what to tell him. I desperately wanted to tell him, but I knew it wouldn't do any good. I shook my head.

"I don't know, Josh. Maybe it's just an accident. I don't think you would do anything," I said, trying to sound honest, it still hurt to look at him. He had tried to kill and he'd almost raped me. Tobi had almost died several times to save. At least he was still okay. I can't have things happening to them. Josh and I kept talking. It was devastating having to lie to him. I didn't need him to remember though. He needed to forget things. I didn't want him to get the electric chair for what he did. It was horrible. The way he'd killed those people... The mall had to be closed down so they could clean it. Every store was wrecked. Stuff was moved around or just covered in blood. He'd even taken a head off a mannequin and replaced it with a human head, cut freshly from a body. Soon a woman walked up to me.

"Ma'am, it's time to leave. Visiting hours are over and you have to go," she said. I looked up at her. A stern look was plastered on her face. Her eyes were a sparkling oak. Her hair was darker than her eyes, but about the same color. She wore a police outfit. A badge was on the right side of it. She wore very light make up and her hair was tied up in a ponytail. I could see the taser on her belt, right next to the gun. I stood up and nodded.

"Sorry. I'll be leaving now. My name's Grace, by the way," I say. She nods and looks me up and down.

"I'm officer Ellie Larson. You can leave now," she said. A ton in her voice was telling me she wanted me gone. I looked at the ID tag by her badge. She was 19. Probably in training to be a police or something. I nodded.

"Okay. It was nice meeting you officer Ellie. I'll see you around," I said, leaving the building. Harry sat in his car, waiting for me. This time his phone was off. I opened the door and sat down. "Josh doesn't know why he's in there. He completely forgot about, Harry," I said as he started to drive.

"The pills do that," he responded. I knew that. I just didn't think it would have that big of an effect on him. It had knocked him out quicker than a horse race. We soon arrived at the Sidemen house. I got out of the car and went inside. Simon wasn't on the couch anymore. The house seemed silent. I didn't hear any noise. There wasn't any screaming from the guys playing a game. There wasn't the sound of one of them editing a video. There wasn't even music blaring. I didn't hear any TVs or anything. It was too quite. I slowly went up the stairs. Sasha wasn't in her room.

No one seemed to be anywhere. Several cars were gone. I could see that Ethan's car was gone,a long with Vik's, and Jj's. I didn't know where they were, but I didn't have their phone numbers. I did have Seana's though. I texted her with a simple question, 'Is Jj with you?' She responded with a yes. So he was with Seana. I didn't know where Simon was though. He was somewhere in the house. Maybe in his room? I hadn't checked there yet. I didn't know where Sasha was either. I assumed Ethan and Vik had just gone out to get something. Harry was downstairs and Tobi was somewhere in the house. I went to Tobi's room and knocked on his door. I walked in.