Severus Snape

'...not fun, boys.' You threw both Sirius and James a death glare both were on their knees because they couldn't contain their laughers. Remus took the piece of paper out of your hand and sighed.

'Really? Was that necessary?' he asked and threw it in the basket. 'I'd say that doesn't count, take another one.'

'No, no you can't just take another one, it's the only one for Snievelus. Now come on, get into the closet.' Sirius pressed out during his laughers.

You got up from the couch and tried to give Severus your hand to help him up. He just blushed and stood up all by himself. Severus followed you to the direction of the closet, before you could reach it he whispered only for you to hear 'If you want to run away now that's totally fine, you know?' You just turned around and stepped into the closet, waiting for him to follow you. He stepped in after you and Remus closed the door.

The closet was way too small and with Severus not leaning at the other side your legs were tangled together. 'You know, I thought you didn't want to be in here with me and not that you'd be afraid that I don't want to be here with you. I mean, it's kind of obvious that you have a crush on Lily, the way you always blush around her and stare at her during class, but...'

'Lily is just a friend and being honest, it's not her fault that I always blush...' Severus interrupted your rambling.

'But if it's not Lily, than who are you crushing on, I mean it's nearly always just the two of us and....oh....' finally you were recognising what was happening.

'Errr..yeah.....I....didn't really know how to tell you' Although the closet was completely black inside, you could still see him blushing like a madman.

Somehow you wanted to tell him that you liked him, too. Just how? Just say 'I like you' seemed so impersonal. Your mind was racing and did the only think it could when you were nervous, start rambling.

'You know I was always a bit jealous of Lily, not because she is a better witch than I'll ever be, but because she had you. I mean you are the best best-friend in Hogwarts, you are caring and smart and lovely and always there when you are needed. And yes, I have fallen for you, I mean, who wouldn't? Oh and have I mentioned how sexy you are? I mean look at yours...'

Severus did the only thing he could think of to shut you off and he pressed his lips on your. At first you were taken a little bit aback, 'course you completely forgot, that he still was there and that this was real and not just some scene you were imagining when you couldn't sleep, but when you regained yourself you finally started to kiss him back. You were mothing you lips in sync and you tried to saviour as much off the kiss as possible. Shyly Severus traced his tongue over your bottom lip, asking for permission and you opened your mouth, letting him explore every corner of it.

After what seamed like forever and still like not enough you had to pull away for air. When your breathing finally was even again Severus whispered in your ear between kisses 'You...are...the...best...girl...I...have...ever....known...and....I...love....you...so...much'

You just smiled at the statement and pulled his face away from your neck so you were once again facing him. 'I love you, too'

Without any more words you lips were on his again and it soon got heated again. Your tongues were dancing around and you tried to pull him even closer, although your bodies were already pressed firmly against each other. Your hands found their way to his long black hair, which he had up in a sloppy bun. You removed the braid and let his hair fall all the way down to his shoulders, framing his face. He smiled into the kiss when you started to pull at his hair and let your hand trace through it, rubbing small circle into his head.

He pulled your shirt up for a bit and his hands were roaming over your torso, slowly settling under your bra, massaging your breasts. You moaned into the kiss which was mute as his lips stopped it from getting anywhere. You tried to copy his movements and pull his bottom-up out of his trousers and you opened the first few buttons. Your fingers were racing over his body. He was quite muscular despite not being a quidditch player.

Just before he could open your bra, Sirius banged on the door. 'hey you two turtledoves. Get out off there, and for merlin's sake, be dressed.' Severus started to giggle and soon you started to giggle, too. He stepped back and you straightened your shirt while he struggled to close the bottoms you opened and to stuff it back in his trousers.

You smiled at him when you finally opened the closet door only to be met with a smiling Lily and a few disgusted looks from Sirius, James and Peter. Severus took the seat he was sitting in, before your little interaction in the closet, but instead of taking the same seat you had once again you sat down in his lap and let your head rest in his neck.

'Looks like someone got himself a girlfriend' Lily stated. You just smiled up at Severus and he smiled down at you. 'Yeah looks like it'