Chapter Twenty Three

Start from the beginning

"What? You don't think Liam did it, he wouldn't." Isaac says defending Liam.

"Go.find.your.room.now." Derek said, ready to strangle this kid.

"So your pack had problems with him?" The sheriff asked Derek.

"No, he just bullied Liam, and Jackson encouraged Liam to stand up for himself." Derek explained. "Liam wouldn't kill him."

"Sorry to interrupt but I'm going to head home and talk some sense into Scott." Melissa told John and Derek. "Also, I don't believe Liam killed that boy, you might want to find Theo." Melissa said shutting the door.

"Can't you listen to Liam's heartbeat to see if he's lying or telling the truth?" John asked Derek.

"Yeah I can, he also gets weird when he lies." Derek says. "Liam, get down here now!" Derek yelled upstairs.

"I also fount Theo 20 minutes away from the school that night." Peter told the sheriff.

"So he's a possibility." John thought out loud.

"Peter and I will find him and bring him to you, John."

"Thanks Derek."

*Thump thump thump*  Liam tripped and fell down the stairs.

'God I hate my pack sometimes' Derek thought to himself.

"Sorry." Liam said getting up. "What's up?"

"Did you kill Matt?" Derek asked getting to the point.

"No." Liam said. "Matt's dead?"

"He isn't lying John." Derek said.

"Wait, you thought I killed Matt?" Liam asked John and Derek.

"No, we just had to make sure." John told Liam.

"Yeah well maybe you should ask Theo." Liam told derek and John going back upstairs.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow. Tell stiles I love him and to be good." John said smiling walking out the door.

"Later John." Derek said.

~~~~~~~~

"Scott get your butt down here right now!" Melissa yelled as she walked into her house.

"Hi, mom." Scott said walking down the stairs.

"Don't "hi mom" me, Scott. What is wrong with you? First you disapprove Stiles being pregnant, then you leave the pack for Theo? Really Scott, Theo? This is not the same kid you knew from fourth grade. And then you blame Stiles for Allison's death? You know he didn't kill her." Melissa said upset.

"Look mom, you wouldn't understand." Scott told his mom.

"Understand what? That you betrayed your best friend, who might not forgive you this time. Scott he was right, he is always there for you through everything, even though he's only human, he'd rather die making sure you're safe. When was the last time you were there for him?"