Andy kept his hand around my waist, holding me close to his side. 

"They don't even know who we are, do they?" I said into Andy's ear. 

He shrugged. "They may not, but we're just something to look at. And we're here, so we may as well be famous to them." 

Suddenly, a girl from the crowd shouted, "Andy Six!" above all of the other shouts.  

"Then again," Andy said, leaning down to speak in my ear, "maybe they do know us." 

"It's Andy Six!" more people yelled. 

"Correction," I said, "they know you." He looked down at me and shrugged again. I rolled my eyes. 

As we walked our way down the carpet, people kept asking me to stop and pose for a picture. I kept trying to explain to them that I wasn't a star and I wasn't in this movie. But they didn't care; I was just something new to look at and snap pictures of. I posed as they asked me to, stopping when anyone called my attention their way. I didn't know how Scout did this, I wouldn't be able to do this all the time. It was tedious and a bit boring. But I guess when you're an actress, you want to be nice and take the pictures for your fans. 

Finally, we found Scout, talking to some fans and signing objects. She looked up and saw us, her eyes happy and excited. 

"Hey guys," she called in her happy, twittery voice, waving us over. I smiled and hugged her when we were close enough. 

"Scout, you look beautiful," I said excitedly. Scout and I got along greatly now. We were like sisters.  

Scout was in a short red dress, black boot pumps, her beautiful brown hair thick and wavy, and her makeup natural and gorgeous. She was always so pretty.  

"Why thank you, Zandy" she laughed, smiling. "But you should really look in a mirror. You're stunning. I love the dress." 

I groaned. "I hate it. I feel so exposed! And I know you had them make me this dress. Don't try to play ignorant, Scouty."  

I hated the way the dress felt on me. There was too much leg showing and I really felt like putting on some pajama shorts underneath. And then there was the top that revealed way too much of the stuff that I have tried to keep hidden for the past four years. It also seemed like everybody here was staring at my back, arms and legs. I definitely had the most tattoos here.  

Andy obviously had quite a few, but they were all hidden in one way or another. Scout had one on her finger that says 'My Vow To You', but it was always hidden. And I'm sure the other cast members had tattoos, but they were hidden as well. But, I liked to wear my tattoos proud anyway, so I didn't really mind the stares. 

She faked innocence. "Well, I can honestly say, I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, Zandy." 

I nodded slowly, and narrowed my eyes at her. "Yeah, okay, I'm gonna believe that." 

Scout laughed. "I didn't expect you to. But you look hot, Z." I rolled my eyes. 

Suddenly, Giuliana Rancic from E! was beside Scout and I. Andy was a few feet away talking to Rob Zombie, the director of the film. Giuliana had a mic in hand and a camera person behind her. 

"Hi Scout, do you mind if we do a quick interview?" Giuliana asked politely 

Scout shook her head and smiled. "No, of course not. Let's do this thing," she replied enthusiastically. 

"Okay, three, two, one," she counted down to the camera guy. She stood on the opposite side of Scout, wrapping an arm around her and smiling into the camera.