5%

JAHMIER KNOCKED ON milans newish looking condo door along with an aggravated nate. Nate didn't like the fact his sister was doing drugs at all, it just didn't sit right. Through the distant car ride nate filled jahmiers ears with curse words, ranting, and etc. about the whole situation. And of course he was not attentive. The door swung open showing milans brown skin complementing her white robe along with her messy weave which still looked pleasing.

she stepped to the side as her soft feet sunk into the carpet floor. Jahmier pore over her before realizing how long he'd been staring causing milan to grow timid. He walked past her as his signature scent filled her nose, "Melody wake yo ass up, now." nates raspy voice boomed bitterly as he shook her petite body. 

Her honey brown eyes fluttered open to see her big brother looking over her with a mug on his face, " so we taking weed from strangers? thats what i taught you? huh?" his questions overflowed melodys already racing mind as she shook her head. 

Nate got up and made his way into melodys girlish room as he looked for any bag she had and began stuffing any and everything in it. Jahmier and milan glanced at each other and jahmier already knew what milan was thinking, 'what is he doing?'. 

"getcho ass up and lets go." he mumbled harshly as he yanked her from the couch and out of the condo. "Aren't you leaving too?" milan questioned as he stared at her from the other side of the couch. "come with me." was all he said, "why?" she worked over, he hated when people asked a lot of questions in just so little of time. he shrugged his shoulders and got up causing milan to do the same. 

-

Milans slides smacked against the wood floor of the mansion jahmier and nate owned. She looked at jahmier as he looked at her nodding his head to the direction of the stairs, all she could hear in the house was an angry nate, a couple of tvs playing lowly and shuffles from the kitchen. 

Jahmier opened the door to a room that had golf brand decorations in some areas of the room, skateboards, weed, and boxes on another side set up organized. "You could just sleep in my bed if your going to sleep now." his raspy tired voice mumbled as he got into the bed and instantly pulled the covers over him. She became skeptical but finally let in once she realized she looked goofy just standing by the door, her and jahmier both knew she was exhausted. 

She slid her flip flops off and got into the bed, slowly pulling the covers over her as she turned her body with her back facing jahmiers back. she felt a movement getting closer to her then chuckles, "why you on the edge of the bed?" she ignored his question and moved more on the bed as she slowly drifted to sleep.