Nobunaga blushed a little before one of the pups leapt onto his lap. Nobunaga looked at the pup surprised and I giggled a little.

"See? even the wolf pups can tell you're not dangerous."

"That's because they're small and innocent, they don't understand the dangers of the world."

"So? who cares? they certainly don't."

I said as I held one of the wolf pups in my arms. 

"And speaking of the pups, can we at least take one of the runts home?"

"Nice try, now let's get going, we've got a battle to win."

"*Sighs* all right, see later guys," I said to the wolves and the little pups.

After a while, we got to the battlefield, Mitsunari told us.

"The castle is close and they won't give us the chance to start a siege. They'll come out fighting," Mitsunari explained to us.

"And Kenshin won't stay put this time," Ieyasu commented.

"That's not all, we've also got the Tiger of Kai, Shingen Takeda and his chief vassal, Yukimura Sanada. There's some good competition coming out today," Masamune spoke with a smirk.

I looked at Nobunaga and I said to him.

"Hey listen, you be careful out there, I saved your butt yesterday but, this time, I'm staying behind to take care of the injured, okay?"

"I know, I'll be fine, Alex, don't you worry."

I smiled at Nobunaga and I kissed his lips.

"Once this war is over, we can start our new lives together."

'That is if what I saw from Selene's vision doesn't come true, I don't want to see Nobunaga injured like that.'

I thought to myself before getting off of Nobunaga's horse.

"Good luck out there and please be careful."

"I will, move out!" Nobunaga ordered his men before I made my way back to the camp with Mitsunari.

3RD PERSON POV

As Alex made her way back to camp, the Uesugi-Takeda alliance made their way onto the battlefield and then Kenshin asked Sasuke.

"Sasuke, do you have any idea what happened yesterday?"

"Mitsuhide lied to us, he hasn't betrayed us and there's something else, a black wolf appeared out of nowhere, my guess is, that black wolf may be the same wolf we saw that night when we were spying in Azuchi."

Kenshin and Shingen were surprised by this and then Sasuke continued.

"That's not all, Nobunaga has brought Alexander to the battlefield."

"He's brought his woman? why?"

"I don't know," Sasuke lied to them.

Sasuke knew he couldn't tell Kenshin and the others about Alex being a werewolf. Once they made it to the battlefield, they saw Nobunaga leading the troops and then he smirked at him.

"There he is," Kenshin smirked at them.

"Steady Kenshin, we'll get him soon enough," Shingen spoke with a frown.

The commanders glared at each other from a distance and then they charged at each other. The battle between the two armies began. 

TIME SKIP...

Back in camp, Alex was helping Ieyasu with the injured and the patients were grateful for her help but, some of the injured weren't taking her help since they were scared of her.