Chapter 3: Such A Brat!!!

Looks like nobody has ever come here. The view of the sea from the mountain is peaceful. The chirping of the birds and whistling of the tree leaves calm me down.

After Shrey's departure, I again decided to explore the campus as I have nothing to do and except Shrey I have not talked to anybody else.

I walked to the library's balcony. Catching my eyes was the small mountain beside the building and I decide to view the scenery from the top. There was already a path made for a person to climb the hill. Seems like somebody is a frequent visitor to this place but from the clean and silent surrounding, it opposes my senses.

I sat beside a rock and got a comfortable natural pillow to lay on head onto. The fresh and pure air over the top of the mountain and the sounds on sea, birds and trees were so soothing that I didn't realize and fall asleep.

A cold droplet dropped on my face waking me up from my deep sleep. I looked at the sky and suddenly it has turned from bright orange and yellow to dark grey. Looking at the clouds it feels like it is about to rain heavily.

'But isn't it summer? How come there will be rain' I thought to myself.

My thinking it broke by the time on my watch. It is 11:15 and my lecture starts at 11:30. I have to run to my class.

'Can't miss the first class' I remind myself.

As I was leaving I found a white smooth feather laying on the ground. It attracted my attention and picking it up I dashed down the hill towards the class when I banged into somebody stiff.

Landing hard on my bum my things fall off my hands and were scattered across the corridor. After a few seconds later, after getting back to my conscious I saw a tall boy with light brown eyes wearing all black outfit paired with a leather jacket standing in front of me. Taking my time I stood up and saw my things that were all over the corridor. The boy in black had a well build body like Shrey but other than that has nothing in similar. Shrey looks decent, well-coordinated boy but this guy gives my bad boy vibes.

"Can't you see?" he asked in annoyance.

His voice is deeper than Shrey but is kinda hot. He has Adam's apple and his hair is trimmed in a medium undercut, which makes him look much more hotter.

"Sorry. Actually, I was getting late for my class" I apologize to him in an innocent voice and started collecting my stuff from the floor.

"Oh! As can be expected from a newbie. Who apparently is a blind as well" he replies rudely which instantly made me blow a fuse.

I left collecting my things and came replying near to his face. I could feel his hot breath on my face. He smells nice. But, this can't make my anger go away. Replying to his illogical and insolent comment, "firstly, I said sorry. I know it is my mistake and secondly, you got no rights to call me blind. I might have not seen you walking as I was in a hurry but you Mr. Whoever, if you got eyes and you have such an amazing eyesight, why didn't you just moved aside?" I replied in one breath leaving him speechless

"What an idiotic, egoistic brat," I said under my breathe and went back to collect my stuff from the floor.

"Excuse me, lady! Blaming others for what you have done is not an excuse for your mistake. Be a gut and except what you have done".

"Why don't you own up to what you have done and said?" I gave him a reply and turned back to leave for my class.

"Look! Now somebody is just running away..." he says and I can sense a smirk across his face.

"You know what, I have got no time to waste on you. You might be a loafer but I have work to do" I replied angrily and ran towards business lecture.