Need a cover?

Don't worry I've got you covered!
Get it?
No? That's ok. Sometimes I don't even understand myself.
Anyways, I know you're not here for my cheesy jokes so I'll just jump on in and tell you how you can get a cover that will be made by me!

*PSA: I am by no means a professional, but after a few years of making covers my skills have improved, so please do not judge my skills based off of the covers at the beginning of the book. They are not my best.

First, brainstorm, because it's not just me making this cover possible, because you're the one who comes up with the idea.

Got your vision? Good.

Secondly, send me these following details in order so it is possible for me to create the cover you want! And I'll tell you this now, if you do not follow these rules, I will not be making your cover.

1. Story title

2. Authors name.

3. Description/summary of the book.

4. What you would like on the cover!
For example, images you would like on it, what colour the background is, text font/colour/size/placement, and any other details that'll make the cover perfect for you!

5. Any subtitles you want put on to the cover!

6. If you want any characters on the cover, please name the names so I know who you would like.

7. The feel/theme of the book.

And then lastly!

8. The genre

Now this next word might look threatening to you, but j swear it's not that bad.

Payment!

Dun dun dun.....

You only have to do these three simple things and them ca-pow! You have yourself a cover!

• mention me in your story, or dedicate a chapter to me.

• follow my wattpad account, and if possible my Instagram. (Link in bio)

• vote and/or comment your thoughts on my story "The Final Five" or if you prefer, "When Stars Align"

Hopefully by now you have yourself a cover! I hope you love it!

• Kiara <3