"Hey guys, wanna hear my Stampy Long Nose impression?" Richie asks suddenly, incredibly bored. He pushes his glasses higher on his face. Stan pinches the bridge of his nose and doesn't respond, but it's obvious by his body language that he's annoyed.

Old Taxi Driver glances at Richie through the rear view mirror, eyes sort of bloodshot, and he doesn't put it past the old man to be gone on weed in that moment. He doesn't seem to have an opinion on the matter of the impression.

Contrary to the driver, Bev glances over at Richie with a tired but amazed expression. Nobody speaks for a moment, except for Stan whispering don't do it don't do it—

Not taking any of these responses as a negative, Richie grins. "'Ello! Oi'm Stempy, welcome to Stempy's Lovely Wold!" Richie shouts out in a British accent, causing Old Taxi Driver to flinch, "Oi! Googlies—"

Stan turns around from the passenger seat to glare at him. "I will force feed you plastic straws," He threatens, pointing a finger at him dramatically. The car slowly turns to the left, but it's fast enough to nearly knock Stan over from his angle.

"This is the weirdest Save the Turtles campaign I've heard by far," Richie responds, schooling his expression into a confused one. Thank God that he's an actor; his jokes don't fall flat as much anymore.

When the attention is no longer on him and the silence is filled with only the whisper of the soft 2000s rock on the radio and his nails tapping against the door of the car, he delves into his thoughts.

The plan of the Scooby Gang was to first stop at the Orlando International Airport. From there they would ride together ( or, more realistically, in two separate vehicles ) to the hotel they'd booked.

Mike's parents had attempted to book a rather cheap hotel due to the fact that they weren't very well-paid, especially with needing more than one room, but Richie Tozier and Bev Marsh saved the day. More so Bev than Richie, but he still helped out, so he deserved the credit.

They managed to book three rooms at Rosen Plaza — they wanted four, but rooms were pretty expensive, and they only just managed to get ones all on the same floor. Poor Mike had to share a room with his mom and dad, but if he really wanted, Richie and Eddie would let him sleep on a cot in their room.

Or he could curl up at the end of Eddie's bed like a cat. This particular thought made Richie laugh, and Stan rolled his eyes on impulse.

Richie could only assume that Eddie slipped in a good word with Mike's parents to book their room together, but it didn't really matter how they got there. Just that they ended up there.

Besides, unless Mike and Eddie slept in the same queen-size bed, they didn't really have much of a choice in that department. Still, Jessica and William were worried about Eddie; he was like a son to them in some ways.

The distraction of his thoughts still didn't distract Richie enough to make him not notice when they pulled in front of the airport, and with a brief thank you and a way-too-large tip for Old Taxi Driver, the three pulled their bags into the airport.

It was kind of loud and definitely crowded, but that was expected of basically anywhere in Orlando thanks to both Disney World and Universal, so none of them were too affected. The chandelier overhead gave the airport a bright glow.

Richie pulled his phone out of his pocket when they got to a bench near the entrance, seeing Eddie had sent a message two minutes ago. Grinning and biting his lip, he taps the notification.