Sirius x James x Reader

This one is for Lezendmeisje and I apologize if it isn't what you want!! First time writing something like this. It's super short!!! xxx

You're a girl in Gryffindor, Patronus and Animagus is a fox, and you have a spare mattress in the Marauders' dorm. *Implied smut*

You walked down the stairs and sat next to Sirius on the sofa.

"Hey babe," he says, kissing your cheek.

"Hi hon," you hum in reply.

Lily scooted closer to Remus on the opposite sofa.

"Are Y/N and Sirius a thing?? I thought it was James and Sirius," she exclaimed in surprise.

"They are," Remus replies, not looking up from his book.

"Wait, so are Y/n and Sirius a thing?" Lily asks, confused.

"Yep," Remus answers lazily.

"And are James and Sirius a thing?"

"Yep," Remus repeats.

"So Sirius is cheating on them???" Lily whisper-yells.

"No," Remus answers. Just then, Y/N's voice drifted over to them from her and Sirius' conversation.

"Oh, shove it up James' ***!!!" She complains.

"Okay," Sirius says with a smirk. He grabs James' arm as he comes into the common room and pulls him up to their dorm, locking the door on the way.

"Wait, NO NOT WITHOUT ME!!!" Y/N yells, "You *****es!!" she bangs on the door. Two arms appear and yank her into the room. A muffled thump is heard from the room. Lily's mouth hangs open, though Remus keeps reading.

"Hey Remus?" Y/N yells from inside the dorm.

"Yeah?" he replies, still reading.

"Can you sleep on my bed again tonight please?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Thank you!" Another thump is heard.

Lily nudges him, "Why'd you say you'd sleep on her bed tonight?" she questions. Remus sits up, slamming his book shut. Lily flinches.

"I DID WHAT???" He thunders.

"You agreed to sleep on Y/N's bed tonight," Lily answers timidly.

"YOU'RE ALL *****ES!!!!!" He yells up the stairs.

"And I will be sleeping down here in the common room tonight," he says in a grim voice. Lily looks at him, confused.

"There's no WAY I'd go back up there tonight."

~~Time skip to next morning brought to you by Mr Fluffy, James' stuffed bunny until 6th year~~

"So, how was the sofa, Rem?" asks Y/N cheekily. He growls at her. She smirks.

"I note that you are having difficulty walking," he counters. She flushes slightly.

"That is very true, thank you for noticing," Sirius defends.

"We are very thorough in our work," James adds.

"Stop it!!" Y/N smacks them both on their legs.

"Aww, you love us really," the boys say in sync.

"That I do."

~~Time skip to end of the day brought to you by ma cinnamon roll Remus~~

The three lovers were piled up on one bed, with James sitting up against the pillows and Y/N's head in his lap, and Sirius' head in her lap.

"I love you two," Y/N says as James is stroking her hair and she is stroking Sirius'.

"Well I love you two more," declares Sirius.

"And I love you two even more!" exclaims James. Y/N smiles happily. This was absolute bliss.