Devin And Demi-Veemon

Devin wakes up in his bed in the morning. He gets out of bed and stands in the middle of the room.

He mutters, "Of course it has to be morning! Morning after morning I have to keep waking up, why can't I just like eternally rest?!" Devin pulls out a knife from his pocket and rolls up his sleeve revealing a lot of scars. He starts cutting adding fresh ones. After he cuts a few times he pulls back down the sleeve then walks out of his room. He finds his mom Laina in the kitchen.

"Good morning Devin! How is your day?" asks his mother. Devin doesn't talk and continues walking. "Come on, Devin! Speak to your mother!" said Laina. 
"Why?" muttered Devin.
"Because there is so much good around you! Socialize," said his mother, "Meet new people, talk to your mom because she loves you!"
"Loves me enough to slap me you say?" Devin said harshly. 
 "Come on Devin! That was three years ago!" yelled Laina.
"Still happened," Devin mutters and then slams the door shut leaving the house.

Devin sits at a bench at the park and pulls out a camera. He turns it on and starts recording. "Hello YouTube!" Devin says faking happiness, "If you are new my name is Devin Star and I am 14 years old and I'm trying to save up enough money to move to a different country away from my parents! So if you like, comment, subscribe, and share it would be a huge help!" "I don't really have a plan for today's video, I just needed to get a video in," said Devin, "Hope you enjoyed it?" Devin stops the camera and sighs. He walks to school. 

Devin enters the school and gets tripped by Eduardo making his hat fall off. Devin picks back up his hat and puts it on and walks away. He then enters a computer room to get to work.

"Why did I sign up for helping clear off the dust on the computers?" sighs Devin to himself, "Oh wait! I didn't, I was assigned it." He accidentally bumps into a computer and it turns on. "Oops, I need to turn off the computer, I don't want to get in trouble." He checks the computer and sees that there is no off button. "Strange, it was off a second ago...?" He looks through the computer for a shut down option and instead finds a weird data file on it. He clicked it and right as he did the power went out in the whole school. He ran out so he didn't get caught and forgot to grab his backpack. Little did he know that a little baby blue dragon went into his backpack and started eating all of his chocolate bars.

When Devin got home he slammed the door shut to find his mom drunk in a really revealing dress. "Are you for real? I thought she changed," thought Devin. "What is it this time mom?" asked Devin.
"I'm just going out for a date~," said his mother.
"What about dad?" said Devin ashamed running for his room. When he gets in his room and locks the door he says, "Why, WHY!? Who is making my life hell and why? Why me? My mom wants to legit go out with every single person except my dad! Like are you kidding me!?" He pulls out a knife and starts cutting again then puts it away, "I need to stop this, its getting addicting." He throws the knife across the room and puts a blanket over it. "There, gone! Never to be seen again!" He leaves the room to find his dad home drunk with a knife in hand and finds his mom gone. His dad walks up to him.

"Is it true that you forced your mother to get drunk so she can go with someone other than me!?" demanded Percy, Devin's dad. 
"No," said Devin.
"Don't you dare lie to me!" yelled Devin's dad stabbing Devin in the face.
"You disgrace," says Percy while walking away.
"Your comments don't hurt me anymore, nothing does, and nothing will again, I can promise you that," says Devin then walks out of the house to the park. He gets to the park and reaches to grab his camera from his backpack. 

"Crap. I forgot my backpack at the school, it's two hours after school, do I sneak in? Oh wait! This will be an awesome video, I'll just grab my camera! Oh yeah, that's why I have to do it." He walks to the school. 

He is about to walk in when he sees the cameras. "Gosh dangit, nothing can be as simple as you hope..." Devin whispered, "New plan. Go to my friends so they can help." Devin walks away.

Devin steps up to a huge mansion and rings the door bell. With a bunch of unnecessary noise a speaker comes and says, "Who is this?"
"It's me, Devin!" says Devin.
"I know, I have cameras pointing at you from every single angle," said the speaker.
"Can you just help me with something Lucy?" asked Devin.
"What's in it for me?" asked the speaker.
"Uhhhhhhh, friendship points?" Devin offered.
"Ewwwwwww, thats boringgggg," complained the speaker.
"Can I at least discuss something with you?" asked Devin.
"We are," said Lucy.
"Not what I meant..." muttered Devin. Mark walks up to the house and rings the door bell.
"Oh hi Mark! Come In!" said the speaker. The door opens and Mark enters then it closes right away.
"You let him of all people in but not me?" asks Devin.
"SHUSH YOU, I HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM, OKAY!?" says the speaker.
Mark says, "Huh!?"
"Oh nothingggggg!!! Just your imagination, thats all!" says the speaker. Mark shrugs it off and believes her like the idiot he is. "Crap, I need to turn this speaker down a bit," says the speaker.
"Your telling me," says Devin annoyed.
"FINE, COME IN!" snaps Lucy. The door opens revealing a huge shark tank. "Just don't die! Have funnnnnn!!!" The speaker disappears and Devin looks down at the 5 sharks looking up at him hungrily.
"What great friends I haveeeeee," complains Devin. He looks around the area. "There is no way on Earth that I am going to be able to jump 15 feet, so I need a different idea. I have a feeling she's still watching with her cameras amused or she's making out with Mark, either oneeeee." A speaker shows up.
"Shut up boy!" the speaker says. Devin jumps on top of the railing attached to the speaker and holds onto it climbing up. "What are you doing!?" demands the speaker.
"Oh, using my brain, I know you spare no expense to make sure that these don't break meaning it won't break and you wouldn't sacrifice a precious speaker to make me get eaten by sharks right below me, would you?" says Devin cleverly.
"You little jerk..." muttered the speaker. The shark pit is replaced with floor. "Come on in."
"Thank you kind ma'am!" Devin says as he looks right at a camera and bows.

Devin enters a room and finds Lucy hard at work on her desktop. "What do you want Devin?"
"I need you to hack the school and shut down the cameras," says Devin.
"Why?" asks Lucy.
"I left my camera at the school," says Devin sadly.
"Say no more!" says Lucy snapping to life.
Mark says, "He could easily wait tomorrow for it or get a new camera."
"Don't Mark, don't," says Lucy, "he needs that camera."
"Thank you," says Devin.
Lucy says, "Anytime."
"You say that right after trying to kill me, nice," says Devin. 
"Of course!" says Lucy happily. "Alright, done, go get your camera and install this camera for me in the principals office." She hands him a security camera.
"Alright, now where's the exit?" asks Devin.
"Right here," says Lucy pressing a button launching him into the air landing on cushioning outside.
"Okay thennnnnn," Devin says then walks to the school.

Devin stands outside of the school then walks in. "According to Lucy, she should have hacked the cameras turning them off." He enters the principals office setting up the security camera for Lucy. He then walks to computer room and finds chocolate wrappers everywhere. He just picks up the backpack tired of the day so is not gonna question it. He walks to the park.

At the park he sits down on a bench and sets the backpack down and just sits there tired of the day. When he closed his eyes about to sleep a little blue dragon came out from Devin's backpack. "Hello there!" Devin jumped up in shock falling into a trash can.
"Owwwww," groaned Devin.
"You alright?" asked the little blue dragon.
"Why wouldn't I be alright when I see a dragon standing in front of me talking like a human!? YEAH, I'M PERFECTLY FINE!" says Devin. Devin climbs out of the trash can.
The blue dragon says, "The names Demi-Veemon and you messed up big time."