-Prouloge -

The wind stopped ,fireflys went up in the sky.A beautiful night lightened the mood of the stars as they gathered around next to the moon to enjoy watching all of the sudden the darkness covering the whole village.This darkness informed everyone that the time has come to take a nap.We could see the the lamps turning off.The farmers chasing their sheeps inside their gardens.The fishermans coming back from their fishing with alot of fish.

The moon let down her long beautiful hair spreading her moonlight around the world.The stars would enjoy playing and braiding her hair .By the time they played with her hair,the moon would grab her flute and play it making the stars fall asleep.And there it is...the sun has risen,the birds have woken up,the moon slowley rests her head on the stars and falls asleep until night arrives.

Again,the night arrives ..the same thing happened. But this time moon had a little suprise for the stars.With some swings of her smooth hands she formed a small pure white pearl ,but it was 10x bigger than a small normal pearl .After our beautiful moon played the flute once again the pearl suddenly hatched.A beauty borned in the middle of the stars.The moon happy to see her first daughter,layed her hand down at the earth to a normal small house in the side of the village ,the small little girl was left at the door of a good old woman who belived in the beauty inside the hearts of good humans and bad ones ofcourse.

There we begin our story.A true star down at a village. What will happen next?

Writer:Smoki.