The Vision

*Edited*

I saw Tony and Steve talking at the door and sighed.

"Shits about to get real" I thought, standing up and walking to the door with Steve, Tony and Fury.

"I don't know something dramatic I hope" Fury said before leaving.

I raised and eyebrow and shrugged, walking between the two men and going to the Quinjet.

Timeskip to Avengers Tower

I stood in the lab staring at the cradle with Ultron's new body in it, Bruce and Clint.

"Anything on Nat?" Bruce asked anxiously while approaching Tony.

"Haven't heard, but she's alive otherwise Ultron would be rubbing our faces in it" Tony replied.

"This is sealed tight" Clint said.

"We're gonna need to access the program, shut it down from within" I replied, tapping the cradle.

Tony just hummed in response, clearly thinking about something.

"Any chance Natasha might leave you a message, outside the internet, old school spy stuff?" Tony asked Clint.

I could tell he was just trying to get rid of him.

"Yeah alright I'll find her" Clint said leaving the room.

"What are you planning?" I asked him as soon as Clint was out of earshot.

"Yeah about that" Tony paused, scratching the back of his neck and eyeing the cradle.

"No Tony no way" I said knowing exactly what he's thinking.

"No" Bruce replied, clearly on the same wave length as us.

"You have to trust me" Tony said, walking towards Bruce.

"Kinda don't" Bruce said, holding his arms out.

"I agree" I replied folding my arms over my chest.

"Our ally, the guy protecting the nuclear codes" Tony paused pulling up JARVIS, alive and well. "I found him."

"Hello Dr. Banner, Miss. (L/n)" the automated voice greeted.

"Ultron didn't go after JARVIS because he was angry, he attacked him because he was scared of what he can do. So JARVIS went underground, scattered, dumps his memory, but not his protocols. He didn't even know he was in there until I pieced him together" Tony said, pointing to JARVIS.

"Maybe Tony has a point" I thought, analysing JARVIS.

"So you want me to help you put JARVIS into this thing" Bruce explained.

"Nooooo of course not. I wanna help you put JARVIS in this thing" Tony corrected making me snicker.

Bruce threw his hands in the air and turned away from the billionaire.

"Way out of my field here, you know bio organics better then anyone" Tony said.

"And you just assume that JARVIS's operational matrix can beat Ultrons?" Bruce corner argued.

"JARVIS has been beating him from inside without knowing it. This is the opportunity, we can create Ultron's perfect self without the homicidal glitches he thinks are his winning personality, we have too" Tony argues, trying to push his point.

"I believe it's worth a go" JARVIS spoke up from next to me.

"I'm in a loop! I'm caught in a time loop!" Bruce sighed, getting frustrated. "This is exactly where it all went wrong."