Chapter Twenty One

Start from the beginning

"Hey sheriff there's a dead body."

John runs his hands down his face and sighs. "Okay, where?"

"In the woods, behind the school." Parrish says.

"Alright, I'll be there in a few, I'm going to text Derek. Thanks Parrish."

"No problem sheriff, also how is Stiles doing?" Parrish asks.

"A lot better, thanks for asking." John says smiling.

"That's good to hear. I'll see you in a bit." Parrish says shutting the sheriffs door.

" Parrish says shutting the sheriffs door

~~~~~~~~

"Hello, Theo is it?" Peter asks.

"Who are you?"

"I'm peter. Peter hale. Derek's uncle."

"Yeah I'm Theo. What do you want?" Theo asks.

"I want to know why you're back in beacon hills and what you want with Derek's pack, especially Stiles."

"I don't know what you mean with his pack, I'm back here because my parents came back, and I don't want anything with Stiles."

"You want to know what I heard? Your heartbeat skipped over the words "I don't want".

"Look, Peter is it? I've liked Stiles since the fourth grade, feelings came back when I saw him laying in that hospital bed."

"You mean, when you snuck in to see him. He's got a mate, he's getting married in a few months, so keep your distance because if Derek doesn't kill you, I will." Peter said.

"You don't know if stiles will say yes."

"Oh but I do. They've been together for a long while now, they're mates, you really think Stiles will say no?" Peter asked as he smirked at Theo.

"Oh I have my ways." Theo said smirking right back at peter.

Peter took Theo by the collar of his shirt and said "listen, they're happy together, I may act like I hate Derek, and his pack but they're family, you hurt any of them you'll regret it, understand?" Peter basically growled in Theo's face.

"Yeah sure got it, you can let go now."

"Good. I'll be seeing you around." And with that peter was gone.

~~~~~~~~

"Hey sheriff."

"Hey Derek, thanks for coming. It looks like an animal attack." John sighs. "Do you think Theo could've done this?" John asks.

"No problem John. And at this point anything is possible with Theo." Derek said.

"Who's Theo?" Parrish asks Derek and the sheriff.