Truth or Dare ;)

One day, you and your crush and a bunch of other friends are at one of your friends house. You guys are all hanging out. 

"I'm bored. lets play truth or dare :)" said your best friend.

You happily agreed. (DUH)

"Ok, Y/N you start first." One of your friend suggested.

Your best friend asked you "truth or dare Y/N?" giving you a wink.

You picked dare. Hoping your best friend won't make you do something embarrasing in front of your crush. 

"Well play 7 minutes in heaven with Y/C/N" Your best friend said.

You were shocked and you just stood there shocked.

Your crush looked at you and smiled awkardly. "C'mon Y/N, Lets go." he said.

You tried not to blush when he pulled ur hand into the closet.

"well, what do you want to do in 7 minutes?" You asked shyly. 

"This." He said slowly walking towards you and looking at your lips.

He pulled you close by th waist and looked into you eyes. He pinned you against the wall and your heart was beating real fast. You are starting to blush. He then moved his eyes to your lips. He moved towards it and you imediatly feel the butterflies.

When he was about to touch your lips, he whispered, "I have had a crush on you for a while now. Now I finally have the chance to kiss you." 

You cannot help but blush and said "I had a crush on you too and I am not sure if you like me back so I never told u." 

He smiled and you looked at his beautiful smile. He slowly leaned in and as his soft lips touched yours, it just feels like the Forth of July. Fireworks are going off in your stomach and you kissed back. 

The next thing you know you guys are making out and he was pinning you against the wall. His kisses were passionate and you just felt like the happiest person alive. 

Suddenly, your best friend called from the outside, "Hey! Its been 10 minutes, how long do u guys need to make out?!" 

You guys pulled away and he hold your hand and gave you another peck on the lips and said "Lets go out and anounce the big news."

You guys walked out from the closet hand in hand.

You both smiled awkwardly and he anounced "We are now officially a couple."

Everybody cheered and you just stood there looking at your best friend giving her a thank you look.

(SORRY THIS STORY IS A LITTLE SHORT AND I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE! :P Hope all of you liked my stories? Remember to comment and give me some suggestions! Thank you for your support!)