ɱıŋɖ ɠąɱɛʂ

Start from the beginning

"Upon this rock, I will build my church." He flips it in his hand as he looks at it before he tosses it to Pietro.

"You know, it came at great personal cost." Klaue says rubbing the brand on his neck. "It's worth billions."

Ultron chuckles and closed his eyes for a moment. "Now so are you." A phone buzzes and Klaue's second looks at it. He shows Klaue the newly acquired money. "It's all under your dummy holdings?" He says the last two word unsure. "Finance is so weird. But I always say, 'keep your friends rich and your enemies rich and wait to find out which is which'."

Klaue looks up at Ultron. "Stark." The triplets look on, a bit more tense than before.

"What?"

"Tony Stark used to say that. To me. You're one of his."

"What? I'm not..." Ultron grabs Klaue's left arm. His second hand man pulls out a gun but Wanda forces his hand down and Y/n electrocutes him. "I'm not. You think I'm one of Stark's puppets? His hollow men? I mean, look at me. Do I look like Iron Man? Stark is nothing!" Suddenly Ultron brings down his other hand and cuts off Klaue's arm. He backs away with pained gasps. Y/n's eyes widen slightly and the dramatic shift in Ultron's emotions.

"I'm sorry. I'm- ooh! I'm sure that's gonna be okay. I'm sorry. It's just that I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark!" He kicks Klaue in the face and he falls down a set of stairs. His second hand man runs down to help after he recovered. "It's a thing with me. Stark is... He's a sickness!"

"Aw, Junior." Ultron turns around and sees Tony in his suit, Thor and Steve. "You're gonna break your old man's heart."

"If I have to." Pietro sets the Vibranium aside as he and his sisters step closer to Ultron.

"Nobody has to break anything." Thor says.

"Clearly you've never made an omelette."

"He beat me by one second." Tony said.

"Ah, yes. Funny Mr. Stark." Pietro says stepping closer to them. "It's what? Comfortable?"

"Like old times?" Y/n says as she glanced down at the missiles and Tony follows her gaze.

"This was never my life." Y/n furrows her brows a bit feeling Tony's emotions. Disgust and disappointment as he looked at the weapons.

"You three can still walk away from this." Steve says to the triplets.

"Oh, we will." Wanda said.

"I know you've suffered."

Ultron scoffs and chuckles. "Captain America. God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..."

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Thor says.

"I think you're confusing 'peace' with 'quiet'."

"Uh-huh." Tony says. "What's the Vibranium for?"

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan." Ultron pulls Tony towards him with magnetic force as two droids fall down in front of Thor and Steve. Then Ultron throws Tony into a wall with a blast from his fingers. Tony quickly gets up and the two fly at each other, clashing in midair and fighting.

Steve and Thor fight the droids. Steve gets pushed back with his shield while Thor flips the droid over. Pietro speeds by and pushes Thor aside. Steve takes the droid down and starts to go for Wanda but she hits him with an energy blast.

Klaue struggles while moving and he tells his men to shoot at everyone. Nat takes down Klaue's men with bad ass moves and Clint is on a catwalk shooting arrows at them. Steve throws his shield around and Pietro speeds by and punches him. When Thor throws Mjölnir Pietro stops and tries to grab it only to be yanked back and thrown to the level below. Tony and Ultron smash through the roof of the old ship and continue fighting outside.

Steve gets his shield under the chin of a droid and Thor knocks off it's head. Steve throws his shield and hits three men before it comes back to him. He jumps down to the lower level and knocks down Pietro again as he tried to get up. "Stay down, kid." He said before running off.

Y/n's eyes glow f/c from anger. Her hands zap with electricity. She shoots lightning at Steve and he gets thrown to the side. She takes a few steps forward and throws lightning at Thor. He gets pushed back but still stands. He looks at her in slight shock (and a bit of awe but shush that's a secret). She smirks. "Don't be so surprised. You're not the only one who brings the thunder."

"It's time for some mind games." Ultron says through a droid to the girls. Y/n smiles and they both walk off. From the jet Bruce asks if it was a code green only to receive static. Thor walks through an area but stopped when he saw Y/n standing in front of him. Her eyes glow and he doesn't notice she's tampered with his fear when Wanda came up beside him and uses her powers. He looked at her before walking away again.

"Thor, status." Steve said.

"The girls tried to warp my mind. Take special care. I doubt a human could keep them at bay. Fortunately, I am mighty." Just as the last words leave his lips he steps into an illusion of Asgard. Pietro runs and knocks Steve into a wall by a set of stairs. The sisters crouch next him and use their powers to give him his own illusion. Next they come up behind Natasha and do the same with her.

Ultron, through one of his droids, closes the door holding the vibranium. "This is going very well."

Clint uses an arrow to send a shockwave knocking out the rest of the men. He stands for a moment as Wanda comes up behind him but before she can do anything he whips around and sticks an electrocuting arrow on her forehead. "I've done the whole mind control thing. Not a fan." Pietro and Y/n run into him and hit him making him crash through a window. Y/n pulls off the arrow and Pietro lifts Wanda up bridal style. They glare at Clint for a moment before speeding off. "Yeah, you better run." Clint says as he lays his head down tired.

"What can we do?" Pietro asks Wanda once he sets her down outside.

"It hurts." She hisses from pain. Y/n places her hand on Wanda's forehead and helps the pain.

"I'm going to kill him. I'll be right back." Pietro goes to stand but Wanda stops him.

"No. I'm alright." She gives a thankful smile to Y/n and looks back at Pietro. "I want to finish the plan. I want the big one." They all look at the Avengers jet and see Bruce looking back them.

Bruce looks at the three figures wondering if he should do something. A flash of lightning and suddenly Y/n is standing a few feet in front of him. He takes a few steps back in shock.

She cocks her head to the side. "I hear you turn green when you're mad."

"Uh... Yeah." He says a bit unsure. "But you don't really want that."

She shakes her head. "No, you're right. I don't want that."

"You don't?"

"No. I want your rage and fear." She smiles as Wanda and Pietro appear behind Bruce and Wanda uses her powers. Y/n amplifies his emotions and the Maximoff's successfully release the raging Hulk.