The Beginning

Chapter 1"THE BEGINNING" Keisha

3 years earlier

"T why the fuck do you put up wit his shit" Keisha yelled out.

Tamara replied "Keisha I just don't understand why you hatin on what me and Slick got.

Keisha laughed hysterically, "SLICK!!! Really dat nigga look like poockie from New Jack City

Keisha why you always got to hate damn!!

Slick is my sister's boyfriend, and trust your girl isn't a hating. I just don't like his cheating ass. Me personally, I think she could do a whole lot better than put up with Slick ass. He isn't nothing but a lying ass dope boy. But you know how female are when they in love, can't tell they ass shit!

"T I just know the type of nigga your men is that all" stated Keisha

Her and Slick have been together for a while I guess a little over 3 years. Tamar worshiped Slick as he is some type of god or something. If she not with his ass, she at work or school .I never really get a chance to chill with her since granny passed away a few months ago and that something I hate. Slick see he never really showed the same love or compassion for her as she showed for him. I'm always telling her that she can do better than what she is doing, if she would just leave Slick alone, but she always says "I don't know what I'll do without him". Yea he might have paid for her tuition, bought everything she needed for school like scrubs to the medical supplies. Yea all that is nice but you can never put a price on love.

"That why I don't like telling your ass nothing because you always got some shit to say about my man, just forget I brought the shit up" yelled Tamer as she stomp out the room mad. All I could do was laugh to myself when I notice how heated she was that I was not going to say nothing nice about Slick.

The next day after school, I was just chilling doing my usual watching Maury, eating chips and sipping on a big ass cup of purple Kool-Aid, when my cell phone started ringing it was Brandy.

"What up chick"

"None just watching Maury, where you at?"

"Leaving the mall had to get an outfit for the party this weekend you going"

"Yea probably "

"Meet me at home I want you to see it I'll be there about 30 min"

"Ok I'm on my way"

As I was putting on my shoes, Slick walks in with a couple of his homeboys smelling like a pound of weed. I hate the fact Tamer gave him a key.

As I was walking out Slick yelled out

"Where you going lil momma, Shidd you don't wanna chill with me and my boys"

"Naw I got better shit to do" as I walked out slamming the door behind me

As you can see, I really don't like that nigga all he do is sit on his ass, eat up all the groceries and sell dope. While my sister is at school, trying to better herself to get out of the hood, he is doing everything possible to stay here. Luckily, my friend Brandy stayed only a few blocks down. That's my chill spot when Tamar was not home and I don't wanna be around Slick stupid ass. Brandy is the type of bitch that if a nigga even look at her wrong she would get them straight real quick anything from beating a bitch ass to sleep to putting the iron in a nigga mouth for talking shit she didn't play. This bitch do hair and sell weed at the same damn time now that is what you call a true gutta bitch.

When I finally got there and knocked on the door

"Who at the doe!"

"Keisha!"

"O come on in, I'm in the back" Keisha makes her way to the back of the apartment and finds Brandy just putting away some things she got from the mall earlier.

"So B what you wearing to the party this Saturday" asked Keisha

"Girl you already know, look at the fly ass dress I brought from Body Central ima be the baddest bitch in their" The dress was a skin tight all white strapless with diamonds around the hips

Second baddest if I decided to go said Keisha laughing walking over to sit on the bed.

Keisha, Tamara still fuck around with Slick? Asked Brandy

Yea she still with his sorry ass, Why Keisha asked

Because I seen him at the mall buying another bitch all kinda shit.

I knew that nigga ain't no good but there isn't no use in telling Tamar, all she going to do is ask him about it and when it make up some type lame ass excuse about thatdont be him she going to believe him. Anywhere enough talking about that nigga try that dress on I wanna so how you going to look with it on. The last thing Keisha wanted to do was talk about Slick she do that enough at home with Tamara.