Chapter 1

The voice had already started.
Adam on the other hand was already 15 mins late.
He dashed out of his home and was shaking as he rammed the car keys into his door.
As he turned the engine on his Phone began to ring...

It was Blake...

"Adam where the hell are you?! It was meant to start 15 mins ago what's going on?!"

"Blake I overslept again shit this stupid car I'm coming as fast as possible now"

Adam was talking to Blake but Adam loved Blake in a way nobody has he started crushing on him when he first came on to the voice he loved Blake's every move but he didn't think Blake would ever think the same.

"Adam you there?"

"Oh yeah sorry daydreaming I'm literally around the corner"

Adam put his foot down and was going passed the speed limit and he knew it he just didn't think of the consequences.

"Woah Adam slow down I can hear you speeding slow the hell down!"

"I'm late Blake!"

"Adam you're gonna crash if you're not careful"

Just as he said that a car pulled from around the corner Adams face dropped.

"OH MY GOD!!" Adam screamed alarming Blake.

Blake's face was then pure terror when he heard screeching and something shattering and everything went silent..

"A..Adam..ADAM..ADAM?!" Blake stutters trying to process what's just happend.

"H..help me.."

Blake then heard another bang it all fell silent..

Blake called his name there was no answer he was then interrupted by a crew member running in panicking...

"ADAMS CRASHED OUTSIDE"

Blake ran from the studio and he dropped when he saw the two cars had collided he looked at the silver car there was no sign of the man or woman...

He then looked over at Adams car and he couldn't see nothing he ran over as fast as possible he looked through the shattered windows nothing.

He then looked down the street his face dropped in pure fear when he saw Adam laying motionless on the ground.

"O..OH MY CALL AN AMBULANCE! ADAM!! ADAM YOU HEAR ME ADAM..."