cabin

Sofia pov:
Today y/n and I are driving up the mountains to her dad's cabin. The past 4 months y/n and I have been hooking up but I think I ...love her, I know I asked for no feelings but who couldn't fall in love with her "hey, ready to go mate?" "Yeah" mate? Just friends always just friends, I want to tell her how I feel but what if she doesn't love me back I'm scared of the rejection it will ruin or friendship "are you ok sof?" "Yeah I'm fine" "you excited" "definitely" I say smiling. Two hours later and so many songs later we pull up at the cabin "wow this is beautiful y/n" "yeah it is" we walk in and y/n walks straight to the window "the last time I was here my parents had still been together" I walk up to her, wrap my arm around hers and rest my chin in her shoulder "what happened between them"
"My dad cheated on my mom with my ... manager" I see the heartbreak in her eyes,she's not as much of a though person she makes herself out to be "y/n I'm so sorry" she turns to face me "it's ok" I lean my forehead against hers "it's ok to hurt" "I know...I just don't like talking about it, the last couple of years before I was able to move out was them always fighting and it's all my fault " "how was it your fault" "she was my manager, if I didn't choose her they would be together my brother would still have both his parents." "Don't beat yourself up about it it's not your fault" I kiss her and surprisingly, she doesn't pull away, eventually I pull away for air she looks down "you still were it" she says playing with the locket she gave me for my birthday .

Flashback
"Happy birthday sof " y/n says hugging me "thank you" "here it's small but it means something" she says handing me a box, I open it and inside is a golden locket with a heart in graved "y/n, I can't except this" she shakes her head "you deserve it and take it as a thank you" I smile "a thank you for what" she smiles "you know" she leans forward whispering in my ear "our little secret" she whispers seductively "ok what ever you say miss y/ln" i say playing along "let me put it on for you" y/n takes the locket and puts it around my neck "I love it " just like I love you is what I want to say but I know I can't cause she doesn't feel the same way.

End of flashback
"I never take it off y/n" she smiles "I'm glad" we stare into each others eyes for awhile before she clears her throat "it's really nice outside wanna take a walk" "ok" we walk outside and stroll around hand in hand "why don't you date castmates" I ask "I just...don't" she says "oh ok" "why'd you ask" oh cause I'm in love with you "it was just on my mind" she nods and let's go of my hand "where are you going" "no where just wait there". A few minutes later she comes back "I wanna show you something" I follow her to a tree and on the tree is a heart with our initials carved in it "your locket gave me this Idea it's kinda cute if you ask me" "I agree it's beautiful just like you" I say kissing her "such a charmer" she says smiling "I know right" I reply sarcastically making her role her eyes playfully and I nudge her "let's go back it's getting late" she nods and we walk back as soon as we get in the cabin y/n spins me around and I giggle "may I have this dance" she asks "you may" she takes out her phone and plays ' perfect ' by Ed Sheeran.

We dance to the song and when it ends she pulls me in for a long passionate kiss "sit there let me take a picture of you" I sit in the chair and make funny poses "this is the best photoshoot I've been to" she says laughing "well at normal photoshoots they don't use Polaroid cameras" I say "at some they do" I get up and wrap my arms around her "not all" I kiss her and she puts the camera down "let's take this to the bedroom" she whispers "ok" she reconnects our lips and taps on my thigh telling me to jumps which I do, y/n leads us to the master bedroom and throws me gently on the bed skip smut cause I suck.

I lay on y/n's chest and listen to her heart as she falls asleep "goodnight sof" she says kissing my forehead "night y/n" I say. The rest of the week is us hooking up and having fun. I've never been this in love with someone ever.