{Bad memories}

I was sitting with my family my little brother Sekani ( means joy)was playing with his Lego and my mama and daddy was watching telly with me and my cousin seven.
Another black man named Korey shot dead.
The news man said me and seven looked at each other disappointed my mama looked worried but my daddy put his hand on her thigh to reassure her everything's good. But then someone knocked on the door.
An aggressive voice said
Open up
We turned the lights on and kept quite.
But then
BANG 💥
Sekani was in a pile of his own blood mama ran to him and started crying daddy told me and Seven to hide in the cupboard. He grabbed my hand and we hid in their. But then seven whispered it's King, King is his dad yup Seven ain't my brother he's my cousin but his dad is a dangerous man. He is in a big gang called "The Kings" I know they named it after him cause he is the leader.
I whispered back.
This will be over soon and we will be fine so will sekani I said quietly crying.
Me and Seven hugged waiting for it to be other but then.
BANG 💥
BANG 💥
My daddy and mama got shot I squinted my eyes shut until King left. I went to help when my daddy said my name.
"Starr"
Yes daddy I said through tears
"Remember why I named you Starr I didn't name you that by accident so shine do your job,"
"Don't let no body make you be quite if you need to talk you talk"
"I love you"
I love you to daddy I will make you proud rest well I said I kissed him and then his eyes slowly shut.